Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aaron Connolly - joining Hull permanently

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] update thread?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Excellent.

I sincerely hope he proves me wrong and the loan is very successful.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Can’t see him keen on coming back if this is the level of shit he has to put up with.

He has a right to reply to be fair

86335498c5eeb0a028bca36f648cda19.jpg

d0b92bdb5174e055e24789d4de5c5914.jpg

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Needs to get off Twitter, as he’s experienced, it’s just full of Twits. Utter waste of his time and energy

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
“It’s going to be tough. I’m not just going to come down from Brighton and expect to walk straight into the team. I’m here to help, first and foremost. Hopefully if I do get into the team then I can help with the winning run we’ve been on and I can help them push to the right end of the table.”

Sounds like a good attitude to bring along but he had sex one time during lockdown so we all know he is a horrible human.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
“It’s going to be tough. I’m not just going to come down from Brighton and expect to walk straight into the team. I’m here to help, first and foremost. Hopefully if I do get into the team then I can help with the winning run we’ve been on and I can help them push to the right end of the table.”

Sounds like a good attitude to bring along but he had sex one time during lockdown so we all know he is a horrible human.

I genuinely hope that he can turn it around but actions speak much louder than words. Go for it Connolly, prove us doubters wrong. I would bloody love it (copyright Kevin Keegan)

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
He does but the guy fronting up to him has a point doesn’t he?

Not really. Especially not the last sentence. If "thousands of lads in the same age would do anything to be in your position", some of them would be professional footballers. The only way to become a professional footballer is to work harder and commit more than 99% of the other guys sharing that dream.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Good loan for Aaron, it’s in everyone’s interest it works out well and he comes back fresh and full of confidence.
Chance to prove either the doubter’s wrong, or….

don’t waste it Aaron, you’ve been blessed with an incredible talent, and the vast majority of Albion fans want you to succeed.

I’m gonna refuse to be negative, possibly Mansfield away could be a dream start.

Last edited:

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Got to feel for him, the weight of expectation at such an early age.
Don't know about you, but I was drunk and dancing on tables and worse at his age.
I feel it was all too soon and he should have been left to progress gradually.
Appearances in first team when we had injuries and then back to U23 team.
Maybe a case of mis management I think.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
He does but the guy fronting up to him has a point doesn’t he?

He probably does have a point. The question is: Does he need to make it?

Twitter seems to be full of people with points and the desire to make them. Not sure if they are beneficial to anyone though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here