Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aaron Connolly - joining Hull permanently

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Aaron Connoly's Middlesbrough badly need a win tonight vs Cardiff. Anything less and the playoffs look out of reach.

Will the Middlesbrough fans be calling Aaron a hero or a zero later ???

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Aaron starts on the bench tonight against Cardiff.

Let's hope he gets on a bit earlier this time around.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
We’ve found a really entertaining way to get revenge for that ridiculous Gaston Ramirez incident.

I think I’ll go to my last day on Earth still being annoyed at that utter farce of a decision.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
We’ve found a really entertaining way to get revenge for that ridiculous Gaston Ramirez incident.

I think I’ll go to my last day on Earth still being annoyed at that utter farce of a decision.

Feel exactly the same way.

Such a long journey home having been cheated.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
The worst I have felt following any Albion match ever, and that includes the 1997 season!

Palace play off defeat still haunts me, with that Midds game and the home defeat against Darlo (97/98) a close 2nd. Oh and the few matches at the end of the promotion season when we failed to clinch the title. I’m sure there are more.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Just a late sub appearance after 76 minutes tonight for Aaron.

Boro outsiders to make the playoffs with Sheffield United 2 points ahead in 6th.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
..... and apparantly booed by Boro fans, just foor being on the pitch (or possibly for replacing someone they like better - which is just about anyone!)

This is one loan that has done nobody any good.

Maybe he should try a year abroad somewhere. Germany perhaps.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Maybe he should try a year abroad somewhere. Germany perhaps.
League 1 or Scotland maybe. Anywhere where he can score goals and recover that form he had in PL2 (where he was POTS ahead of Eddie Nketiah). Preferably with no access back to Sussex after the match to shag Barbie, whose presence in his life I'm sure isn't helping.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I certainly think he could get 10-12 goals in Scotland, or the same maybe even League One, if he works hard and stops off the pitch shenanigans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here