Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aaron Connelly - I’m speculating here

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
At the start of the season I got my youngest the away shirt with Knockaert’s name and number on the back. A couple of weeks later he was off to Fulham...

At Christmas he wanted the home kit and requested Connolly’s name and number on the back... now he’s gone and deleted all of his Brighton images off of Instagram :ohmy:

The boy is a Ju-Ju I tell you.... If ever I learn how to start a poll, then I’ll seek some NSC guidance, as to who should go on his back next..

Start talking up Stephens!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Probably some bellend Albion fans giving him a hard time on Instagram so he has a strop and removed pictures in a huff.

Nothing to see here as far as I am concerned.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Probably some bellend Albion fans giving him a hard time on Instagram so he has a strop and removed pictures in a huff.

Nothing to see here as far as I am concerned.

Other than, of course, Albion fans giving Connolly a hard time, or is that ok?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Nope, hence the bellend comment.

I still maintain he is our best forward and finsiher, and think he will turn into a top top drawer forward
As a rule I don't go below the line, not The Guardian, nor Argus, YouTube or Twitter.

I loves Twitter me, I have control over my feed and don't understand why people are against it.

Anyhoo last night I saw Sam Querk was trending on Twitter.
Being a lover of women's field hockey and in no way shape or form just a filthy creep, I thought I'd have a look.

As the initial post was a little ambiguous I scrolled down and was absolutely disgusted by the filth people were happy to put their names too.
Not even the good type of filth, proper hate.

I just don't get it.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Nope, hence the bellend comment.

I still maintain he is our best forward and finsiher, and think he will turn into a top top drawer forward

Great potential but totally out of his depth most of the time recently. Lots of energy and no little skill, he chases and chases but defenders soon realise that he just needs a little nudge and he goes flying or throws himself to the ground. They then make sure they get physical with him and he has no answer. He is so small and most PL defenders so big that refs tend to give the defenders the benefit of the doubt. He is absolutely not the answer at the moment.

I hope these comments don’t make him delete any more things on his social media accounts :wink:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I lived there as well for six years and Ju-Ju is really scary shit when 'wished' on someone, the locals live in fear of it. What years did you live there and whereabouts?

Ju ju scared the living shit out of the locals when I lived there and that’s why I remember it even as a young kid, there was a lot of talk about it.

Lived in Kaduna and Jos just before the British pulled out so late 50s. My father was in the army. I bloody loved it too, not sure I would now!

You?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Seems to be loving the Albion again on insta. I wonder if we were close to getting a striker and it fell through ?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Someone noted this the other day. I took a look and they had all gone, except ONE - posted after the Spurs game.

That one has gone now, too.

That’s on there still? From October?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here