Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A27 - Unmarked Police Cars

Zamora For England

Sep 27, 2006
Hurstpierpoint
On my travels today between Brighton to Eastbourne and back I had to pull over for four different unmarked police cars. Coming the other way I saw three marked squad cars and a riot van.

What's going on? ???

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
On my travels today between Brighton to Eastbourne and back I had to pull over for four different unmarked police cars. Coming the other way I saw three marked squad cars and a riot van.

What's going on? ???

Avoiding real crimes like murders, rape, burglaries etc. In terms of crime clean up, its see car, stop car, sir do you know your tyre tread is 1mm under the legal limit. Easy clear up rate and not much paperwork. Makes the force look good on paper

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Avoiding real crimes like murders, rape, burglaries etc. In terms of crime clean up, its see car, stop car, sir do you know your tyre tread is 1mm under the legal limit. Easy clear up rate and not much paperwork. Makes the force look good on paper
You got my vote!:thumbsup:

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I think it's bloody outrageous that the police should respond to an incident without first posting the details on NSC, we pay their wages FFS (well, some of us do).

I'll take it up with my mate who works in a pub round the corner from the police station.

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010

What's going on? ???

Also why do they all wear caps that half cover their eyes....intimidation ?? My uncle who is a cosser in Scotland says even the normal police dislike them.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

If you have a tyre 1mm under the limit you only have 0.6 mm of tread, highly dangerous as a matter of fact Jimbo. Even a tyre at 2mm takes substantially longer to stop in the wet than one at 3mm. New tyres normally have 7-8 mm.

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
If you have a tyre 1mm under the limit you only have 0.6 mm of tread, highly dangerous as a matter of fact Jimbo. Even a tyre at 2mm takes substantially longer to stop in the wet than one at 3mm. New tyres normally have 7-8 mm.
Well said legal limit is 1.6mm so 1mm under is pretty bad lol

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Loads of new sussex undercover OB, I work Saturday nights and drive back at about 3am, see them all the time with people pulled over, Ford Focus ST, Audi A4's, Audi A5s, BMW 5 series, VW Golfs, they've got them all undercover

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here