Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A21 Club FYI

PFJ

Not the JPF ..splitters !
Jun 22, 2010
The Port of Noddy Holder
Don't shoot the messenger, but a proporation of names and fan numbers are visible on the internet and therefore in the public domain.

I went in to Google images to check on the seating plan at the Amex , and up came your your application from the 18th of Jan , with names and fan numbers. Not sure if this has already been spotted , but as the fan numbers are a unique way to identify you for tickets etc , one of you may want to get onto the club and get new ones .

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Not the Albion's fault, but the A21's. They put that info on their website, so clearly arent fussed!!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
how many people have now google imaged it :rolleyes:

would it not have been best to email a moderator who probably knows someone from the A21 club or post "can somebody from the A21 club pm me"

PFJ

Not the JPF ..splitters !
Jun 22, 2010
The Port of Noddy Holder
You are all correct of course , and maybe with my own hindsight , I should have.

However , as I have already said , it is the public domain and I wonder how many other people have stumbled across it and either ignored it or kept it to themselves. I would imagine right now,there a lot of people checking where they sit in relation to other people they know. This would be quite a popular search .

At least this way , whoever coordinated the list or someone who knows the coordinator can resolve it quickly and it not be left hanging.

Right or wrong it was out there for all to see

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here