[Albion] A young RDZ

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
1678728657730.png

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Did he say he has 2 kids that are caciedos age ? Must have had them very young !!

Keeps his private life very private. Nowhere online even mentions a wife or partner.

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
Outing myself as a bit of a stalker! He has a 19 year old daughter (Elisabetta) - seen her Instagram page and Roberto is pictured on there. And a 17 year old son - in the Rockwater podcast, he said his son played football but not sure who for. I also think he's divorced - he used to wear a wedding ring in the early Shakhtar days, but hasn't since he's been in the UK.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Outing myself as a bit of a stalker! He has a 19 year old daughter (Elisabetta) - seen her Instagram page and Roberto is pictured on there. And a 17 year old son - in the Rockwater podcast, he said his son played football but not sure who for. I also think he's divorced - he used to wear a wedding ring in the early Shakhtar days, but hasn't since he's been in the UK.
Even by NSC standards that’s impressive stalking, in particular the ring-ditching 👍

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
One of the few things he said about his wife is that she thinks/thought he never courts her like he courts a transfer target

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
While I'm confessing my stalking habit, I think his brother is called Rocco De Zerbi and he works as his agent at Excellence Sport.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here