A very well done boys...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sotonseagull

Feb 8, 2008
southampton
Great result today Albion - A potentially difficult game today against Rovers but once again you showed your spirit and quality!

Boys were all very proud of you!

You ALL deserve a pat on the back and a very well done!

Have a drink tonight, you've earn't it and In Gus I trust!
:albion1::albion1: :amex: :bhasign:

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Well put! I look forward to the rating thread later. How many have [formerly Lazy] Murray and [Allegedly not good enough for Brighton] Barnes got between them now?

I love our squad... It kicks ass.

Amex_Charlie

Dec 17, 2010
Brighton
great win for us today, hoping for another next week. Gus is a class manager and im wondering where we would be without him. did'nt see it but it sounded good on the radio. in gus we trust :)

bhamex1901

Dec 20, 2010
Proving those who doubt whether we can play in tough conditions wrong. What rubbish that was just because of an average result against an Orient side in decent form. Well played today and look forward to another professional performance and revenge against Hartlepool.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Hands up who was worried when we were losing after half hr or so...!

The results elswhere went fairly well due to some late goals too.

Bmuff but also MK and Oldham were pegged back!

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Would remorseless be a good word for our team right now? They just play the way they paly and know that most games it will lead to goals. Once we get ahead I can't think of many (any?) games we have gone on to lose or even draw in the last few months.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
Hands up who was worried when we were losing after half hr or so...!

The results elswhere went fairly well due to some late goals too.

Bmuff but also MK and Oldham were pegged back!

No panic even after 1/2 hour as we were total class today and in full control for most of the game. We had them under the cosh for the first few minutes before the wonder strike that put them 1 up. Even then you could see that we were totally running the show and a victory was never in doubt even when they cracked another against the upright. I knew that once we equalised we would go on top win convincingly

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports