Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A very Murray Xmas

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I f*cking love how he runs the whole length to be with Brighton supporters.

I don't. He made the whole team sprint 100 odd yards and for some reason (only known to the ref) there was 30 secs still to play - couldve cost us - oh and he didn't clap.

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Unreal from everyone today, fans great and the players dug deep. So much to be thankful for as an Albion fan these days.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Unreal from everyone today, fans great and the players dug deep. So much to be thankful for as an Albion fan these days.

:drink::whisky:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
From the moment he arrived back at the club he's seemed to be really enjoying his football and being back at the club which seems to have gone a long way to contributing to his success thus far this season.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
The other players were ecstatic I was doing Lua Lua's in my lounge!

broken-lamp2.jpg

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
It's now clear that Glenn ending up at Palace was all Poyet's fault and all the time he was at Selhurst, he really wanted to be back at the Amex.

But he is now back where he belongs having returned like the prodigal son. If he can fire us up to the Premier League with Palace taking our place in the Championship, he will have completed his destiny.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
BBS aren't showing so much goodwill to all men...

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=268346

I am sure it wont surprise many who read that thread with particular regard to "Malarkey,s" vitriolic posts consistently wishing career ending injuries to Murray that he is the delightful son of that other poster who frequently spits blood on here about Tony Bloom.....Eaglejez. Lovely family.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I don't. He made the whole team sprint 100 odd yards and for some reason (only known to the ref) there was 30 secs still to play - couldve cost us - oh and he didn't clap.
Not to mention the last time an ageing former star returned to the Albion and then ran the length of the pitch, he ended up so injured he's now retired. :jester:

Next time just a hand shakes all round.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here