Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Tribute to Anthony Knockaert - The Artist

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Original music is perfect

Sorry. I disagree. Sounds like the sort of music Natwest phone banking play whilst you're waiting in queue (in-fact, I think it is actually the same music!). Very drab.

Knockaert deserves more upbeat, creative modern music.

Last edited:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
It's a copy of the Vicente one i feel.

Something completely different between the two players. I feel we have Knocky, never felt that of Vicente, as much of a genius as he was. Knocky is one of us.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Something completely different between the two players. I feel we have Knocky, never felt that of Vicente, as much of a genius as he was. Knocky is one of us.

The best player I've ever seen play for us. Vicente was class as was Rodney Thomas. But AK is on a divine level compared to them. As you say, he is one of us.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
If we're lucky enough to have him doing the do for us for the bulk of his career someone will be able to put together a feature length film of him leaving a lot of very capable footballers falling on their arses, wondering what the hell just happened.

I love it when he makes other players fall over.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Lovely stuff.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Wonderful video. I, too, have something in my eye...

DataPoint

Mar 31, 2015
Wonderfully constructed video - tribute to one of Brighton's most idolised players ever - and in less than a year.

Please don't retire Chazzy, your video last's less than 6 minutes. The fantasy is that in 5 years time, you're able to produce a one hour movie of similar quality, drawing on the exploits of Anthony's Albion performances in the Premier League? The ultimate legend?

bigcabboy

Nov 7, 2011
woke up this morning logged on and first thing I looked at an amazing tribute to a top class player and one that is adored by the fans . you are truly loved here Knocky

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Great video - and a reminder of the fact that we have a real class talent on our hands. Why isn't he getting in the France squad? :shrug:

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Haywards Heath have got its own image.pngthey spelt it wrong

Last edited:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Unless we don't go up this year - He'll be off - With my blessing I might add. It just wouldn't be fair to stop him playing in the Prem.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Great video - and a reminder of the fact that we have a real class talent on our hands. Why isn't he getting in the France squad? :shrug:

Have you seen the French midfield lately??

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
C'est manifique video.....looking forward to seeing him back on the pitch getting bums off seats with his skill and seeing all those wonderful goal celebrations

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here