Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A thread of tattoo's you may come to regret..

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
tPnCO.jpg

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
That was in 63, but the song came from Carousel which had been around since 1945. The film was in 1956.

So which team started singing it from the musical or the film?

Why is it necessary to google everything and quote irrelevant facts? Does it say on wikepedia which football teams supporters sang this first? Cos that was what was being discussed :)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
So which team started singing it from the musical or the film?

Why is it necessary to google everything and quote irrelevant facts? Does it say on wikepedia which football teams supporters sang this first? Cos that was what was being discussed :)

As a fan of musicals, I didn't have to google it. My point was that it was well known before Gerry Marsden sang it.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I have heard this body art malarkey referred to as "twattoos".

Either because it makes the victim look like a tw-at, or they are a tw-at - apparently .....

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
As a fan of musicals, I didn't have to google it. My point was that it was well known before Gerry Marsden sang it.

The main point being though that although relatively well known, not well known enough or popular enough to be sung regularly by any football fans until Gerry & the Pacemakers had a hit with it and sang it at Anfield.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here