Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A thread of Spanish players we are now linked to.....

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Could stand a better chance than the Prem boys in getting this lad if Oscar wants him. The whole point of going on loan is to improve at that age and he won't be getting any game time at Arsenal, especially if Higuain signs there.

I'm clinging to this slim hope but it seems unlikely. Sounds like he's the next big thing from La Masia and I'm sure there'll be interest from La Liga too. I've just watched some youtube vids and he looks amazing.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
In all seriousness Albelda is now a free agent and will turn 36 in September. A Valencia legend, defensive midfielder. He hasn't retired and we have a Spanish manager. No fee. Would love to see him at The Amex. If we signed Vicente why not him?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
The 2 Garcia's who play for Maccabi Tel Aviv. One is a Centre Back one an Attacking Centre Midfielder.

BBBW strikes again. The man who brought you the news about Ulloa a year before we signed him pulls another gem out of the bag

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
BBBW strikes again. The man who brought you the news about Ulloa a year before we signed him pulls another gem out of the bag

It's only a gem IF we actually sign either/both of them.

Also, you didn't bring us NEWS about Ulloa - you suggested him as the kind of player we should be looking at, and you were absolutely spot on.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
It's only a gem IF we actually sign either/both of them.

Also, you didn't bring us NEWS about Ulloa - you suggested him as the kind of player we should be looking at, and you were absolutely spot on.

I advised we were scouting him.....

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
Anyone from Barca B is worth a go on a free transfer IMO. Whether it be Balliu or another.

I wonder if Barça want a 'C' team in the English leagues.

That's not an actual question, just musing about our current Latin leanings.
I blame Antonio Bloomez.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here