Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Thread of Great Intros

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
I think it's time to discuss your er philosophy of drug use as it relates to artistic endeavour . . . . . . EEEEEIIIIOOOOOOWWWWWW

And before anyone say so, no, Kruder & Dorfmeister's remix wasn't better, it was different but the original was a monster - the Chemical brothers (Dust brothers) version needs to mentioned too though.

[yt]FgiT5vz5R4s[/yt]

I have a lovely DJ Promo package of the Dust Brothers version.

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
I wish I knew how to embed videos...

Find the Youtube video that you want and right click on the URL in the top left of the screen and copy. Go back to NSC as if you are making a post and click on the video icon which is the one second on the right. Right click in the box and paste the URL, press ok and the URL will appear, when you post, the video should be embedded. There maybe a quicker way but this is what works for me.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Find the Youtube video that you want and right click on the URL in the top left of the screen and copy. Go back to NSC as if you are making a post and click on the video icon which is the one second on the right. Right click in the box and paste the URL, press ok and the URL will appear, when you post, the video should be embedded. There maybe a quicker way but this is what works for me.

Cheers Pipkin. I will give this a go!

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009

A bit retro but I'm amazed no-one has posted this yet ... :banana:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here