1066gull

[yt]WAhkfG6eoBM[/yt]
cringeworty

[yt]GtF9tl5SLdA[/yt]
makes me laugh

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I used to love the Motty ones during the Japan World Cup. He sort of knew the time zones and had this weird fixed idea of a fifties-style nuclear family back home all sitting round the breakfast table having breakfast and watching the game. He'd say thing like 'hoho, half-time, mother. best make quick with the bacon and eggs before packing the children off to school and driving father to the station'

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
One of my favourite ever was one from Murray Walker. Commentating on touring cars, they were showing pictures in car with one of the drivers when a Toyota in front flipped over and ended up in the ditch. Murray...."The car upside down is a Toyota"
:lolol::lolol:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
One of my favourite ever was one from Murray Walker. Commentating on touring cars, they were showing pictures in car with one of the drivers when a Toyota in front flipped over and ended up in the ditch. Murray...."The car upside down is a Toyota"
:lolol::lolol:

I'd written a really sarky comment about how Toyota entered F1 after Murray retired, then realised you'd said "touring cars". :dunce:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
How about "The Bowler's Holding, The Batman's Willey"?

On another topic, when I was looking up that quote I came across the greatest over ever: Holding v Boycott, 1981. Wonderful stuff.

[yt]loYyJllsj68[/yt]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here