Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Your ban has been lifted ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ah, that was weeks ago. I need to learn not to react to the to$$ers who we get on here.

Oh right, just wondered - it happens to all the best people on NSC

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
A Palace fan and a Chelsea fan are trying to out Ray Winstone each other on another thread. It's a win win situation for the rest of us whichever way you look at it.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I was never really a fan of triple A credit ratings. A B- or two would be perfectly satisfactory in my eyes. I'd even accept a D, as long as the effort was put in. And we can always presume the ultra-rich are trying their hardest, and of course if not, paying someone mightily to do the job for them whilst they steadfastly and glitteringly relax.

Today, on a double-bus trip, i had to only very slightly scarper for each of the wagons. What i expected to take about 90 minutes, with 30 of them or so having me shiver inactively as a floating hail landed around me, only took around 40, which actually had around 15 in the middle of me in a Sainsburys buying some cheese and a lentil soup to celebrate my successful homeboundness when i returned. A slice of simmering and lactose-tolerating good luck.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I managed to get a special pie 3 games running. Marvellous:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here