Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] A thread full of positives

mreprice

Sep 12, 2010
Sydney, Australia
For those of us expat Seagulls around the world who can't get to games, following the Albion on NSC has been a lot more enjoyable this season.

It really is amazing. I watched the game live on my phone with 100% clarity using my Bein sports account while camping in the middle of Australia. I used to have to wait 36 hours to get the score (and just the score) in the newspaper.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Few other squads in this division missing their first and third choice centre backs, their first and second choice left backs, their first, second and fourth choice wingers, and a first choice striker and having to pick a striker despite him being ill would have dominated like we did today. We were the better side in the last two games and lost both of them through unfortunate individual errors. Barring any further injuries we have to believe that we are at a low point and yet, with eight players out, are still very competitive against sides in the top half.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
We scored the first goal of 2016.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I finally gave in and put my first non palace poster on my ignore list ..Ernest for totally boring unfunny posts.

D

Deleted member 22389

Derby got beat 2-0 by Middlesborough, that puts our 0-3 defeat in to perspective.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here