Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] A thread full of other things you've booed

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
The Buzzcocks at the Top Rank in 1978. (It didn't stop at booing either as others there that night can attest!!)

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
The other day I couldn’t find a parking space for love nor money, and I was late for my dentist appointment. I booed VERY LOUDLY (in my head).

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
200px-Boo-Boo_Bear.png

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
i booed the team at the 60th minute when we were losing to Bornmuff under Hughton. I was leaving at that point and genuinely feel I was right to do so.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I booed a dog 20 years ago. It was named Boozo so I didnt really have a choice. It was the size of a pony, if anyone wonders.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Has anyone on here ever eaten a Boost bar while wearing DM boots during a boozy weekend in Bootle while watching The Bootleg Beatles?

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
The Croydon Panto FC (2010) and their chief villain.

Especially when gravity inevitably takes its toll, every 10 mins.

He's a tw@t so I don't care.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Once, when about 9 years old (early 70's), and standing in a long slow moving queue on holiday in Wales a group of school children were taken to the front of the queue . My mother started booing them and the whole queue joined in including me. Maybe it was an English Welsh thing but it still makes me chuckle.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Davie propper….and more recently trossard.

Atkins when the w4nker would let his team welcome us on to the pitch as champions

Hoddle after what he said about disabled people

boik

Boo-ed the landlord when he kept switching the P.A. off at the much missed Cable's penultimate gig. Luckily the band kept switching it back on again. Bit of a pantomime end to a fantastic gig.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
When CHIC were at the centre and the management switched on the lights as everyone was standing on their chairs having a boogie.

Eventually Nile’s etc just kept playing and they switched the lights back off.

The whole place booooooooed at the brighton centre facist management!

Robinjakarta

Jul 14, 2014
Jakarta
Maybe the odd opposing team when coming out at the start or opposing teams or players during a match. I really can't remember. It would have been a long time ago.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I booed the secret Santa name I was given yesterday, so much so that my boss allowed me to pick again and I got the person I really wanted. Booing is a good thing if used responsibly and appropriately.
I also boo refs because that's always going to be ok.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Probably the German national anthem at the Euros

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here