Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A thread full of omens for tomorrow

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I won tickets in The Argus competition for tomorrows game, and they are in J Block.

Last time I won tickets in The Argus and they were in J Block we beat Yeovil 5-0

:albion2: :clap2: :albion2:

Mar 13, 2008
Well I am going so we will lose.

Buttinhams

Be seeing you!
Apr 24, 2008
I just posed the question "Will Brighton & Hove Albion beat Oldham Athletic tomorrow?" to I Ching, and got the answer "Your bold attempt has failed but you will not be criticized":nono:

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Yesterday, I found some old ham in the fridge…and it was off.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I have a new lucky pair of pants which I wore for the firs time at the heeford match. I'll be wearing them tomorrow, for some reason they are in Norwich colours!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
J block the home of trigger happy fuzz who automaticly point a video camera at you the moment you shout stand or fidget in your seat,shant be visiting that part of the south stand again unless the stab vest gestapo geeks and their gum chewing blonde moll f*** off and find a real job for 2 hours on a saturday afternoon

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I woke up this morning (always a bonus) & my first thought was about Matthew Butler 'singing' Bright Eyes! :eek:

For those of you not old enough to have seen Tiswas, he became, ahem, a cult-hero after his first 'performance' on the show.

What does it mean? Is it some kind of drug flashback': or is it a sign for tomorrow?? FFS - HELP!

ps Here's the furry funsta in his full glory..

012.jpg

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
just asked a magic 8 ball online if Brighton would beat oldham tomorrow, - the reply - my sources say no.

however i then asked it the same question and it replied - definatly.

so i'd say its 50-50

just asked if oldham would win tomorrow, the reply - NO WAY!

so i say DRAW

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
This one's for real. I'm going to the match, with a friend, who I haven't gone to watch Brighton with since... the Second Division play-off final with Bristol City at the Millennium Stadium. We must win!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here