Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A thread full of OLD computer games that you LOVED.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
sensi1.jpg

and pretty much what it looked like:

sensi3.jpg

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
did any megadrive owners ever play Landstalker?.....Best game ever!

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
1. Kick off
2. Sensi world of soccer
3. Cannon fodder

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here

This game gave me the biggest blister I have ever had when I worked out that putting the palm of my hand on top of the joystick and waggling it side to side was the best technique for me. After a particularly impressive 100 metres time I wondered why my hand was hurting so much and I looked down to see an (old) ten pence piece sized bit of skin hanging off my palm. Happy days.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Hes on FIIIIIRE!!!1

NBA-JAM-T-E-Megadrive-EUR.jpg

Remember this? haha how random thinking about it, they dont make random games these days, I guess they are too expensive to produce...

mj-moonwalker-box.jpg

Megadrive%20Ecco%20the%20dolphin.jpg

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Used to love these days of computing. I remember the computer shop in Brighton called Gamer. Used to go every Saturday. Loads of Spectrum and Commodore 64 games.
Remember everyone used to crowd around the Amiga and watch this demo. That was the must have computer at the time.

I worked at Gamer in the early 90's it was a cracking job!!

Mu favourite golden Oldies are

Kick Off 2
SWOS
Kentilla
Sport of Kings
Paperboy
Dune 2
Supercars II

There are probably loads more that I cant remember that I wasted days on!!

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Apologies if anyone has posted this up already as haven't trawled through all 8 pages. I was a C64 aficionado as a child and I spent many an hour playing this:

[/QUOTE]

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
TRACK and FIELD.

Thread DONE.

I hate to boast.....but none of you could possibly beat me at that game. Unorthodox tappingtechnique discovered. So SUCCESSFUL that I had to HIDE my hands under my JUMPER to protect the SECRET. None of this "put a sock on your hands and slide your fingers across the buttons" NONSENSE.

I used a teaspoon. Hold with a thumb and tab the handle manically while the spoon rocked between the buttons.

Smashed everyone.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
The Lotus series was great. I first played the original one on the C64 and when I later had an Amiga, I played Lotus 3 which is probably the best racing game I've played. Hours of fun.

[/QUOTE]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here