Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Thread full of Joke du Jours

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Joke de jour

An Australian family of rugby supporters heads out one Saturday to do their Christmas shopping. While in the sports shop the son picks up an England rugby shirt and says to his sister, "I've decided to be a Pommie supporter and I would like this for Christmas".

His sister is outraged by this and promptly whacks him round the head and says, "Go talk to your mother".

Off goes the little lad with the England Rugby shirt in hand and finds his mother. "Mum?"

"Yes son?".

"I've decided I'm going to be a Pommie supporter and I would like this shirt for Christmas" The mother is outraged at this, promptly whacks him around the head and says, "Go talk to your father".

Off he goes with the rugby shirt in hand and finds his father. "Dad?"

"Yes son?"

"I've decided I'm going to be a Pommie supporter and I would like this shirt for Christmas" The father is outraged and promptly whacks his son around the head and says, "No son of mine is ever going to be seen in THAT!"

About half an hour later they're all back in the car and heading towards home. The father turns to his son and says "Son, I hope you've learned something today?"

The son says, "Yes dad I have."

"Good son, what is it?"

The son replies, "I've only been a Pommie supporter for an hour and I already hate you Aussie b*stards."

Last edited:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
LOL! :D

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
LOL. One of the best I've heard for a while.

:D :clap2:

Sonic

Spiky little bugger!
Jul 6, 2003
Patcham
A joke for Wednesday

Little Brucie was in his junior school class when the teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living. All the typical answers came up; fireman, policeman, salesman, politician. Brucie was being uncharacteristically quiet and so the teacher asked him about his father.
"My father's an exotic dancer in a gay club and takes off all his clothes in front of other men. Sometimes, if the offer's really good, he'll go outwith a man, rent a cheap room and let them sleep with him."
The teacher hurriedly set the other children to work on some colouring and then took Little Brucie aside to ask him, "Is that really true about your father?"
"No," said Brucie, "My father plays rugby for Australia, but I was just too embarrassed to say".

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
Joke for Weds afternoon

A man marries a deaf girl - he says 'we must work out a code': If i want sex, ill stroke your left breast' - You reply by pulling my penis - Once for Yes or fifty times for No!!! :lolol:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
:clap:

btw trotster, you sit about 5 seats away from me at withdean ! I know who you are ;)

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
a bloke loses his ears in a freak accident, takes it to court and gets a large settlement ,so decides to start up his own company , he searches far and wide for staff

he is extremely sensitive about losing his ears

so he starts talking the interviews

he asks the first person 'do you notice anything wierd about me' wannabe employee 'yes you have no ears'
they didn't get the job

so he trys again with the next person,asking the same question 'do you notice anything weird about me'
'yes you have no ears'
they didn't get the job

by this time he was getting pissed off

so he trys again asking' do you notice anything weird about me '
'yes you wear contact lenses'
'yes right how do you know'
'well you can't wear glasses can you'

R2D2

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
A man steps in to a lift and inside is a beautiful woman.
He says to her "Can I smell your pussy?"
"No you cannot" replies the woman
"Oh" says the man..."It must be your feet then" ???

Brady's Old Lady

Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
A man walks into the doctors with a Frog growing out of his head. "What seems to be the problem?" says the doctor. "Well it all started with this pimple on my arse!" says the frog!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Re: Joke for Weds afternoon

Trotster said:
A man marries a deaf girl - he says 'we must work out a code': If i want sex, ill stroke your left breast' - You reply by pulling my penis - Once for Yes or fifty times for No!!! :lolol:
Bloody marvellous Trotster...I love it when NSC makes me LOL.
:lolol: :lolol:

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
A man emerged from the bathroom naked and was climbing into bed,when his wife complained, as usual, "I have a headache". "Perfect," the bloke said.
"I was just in the bathroom powdering my dick with aspirin.
You can take it orally or as a suppository, it's up to you".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here