A Thread full of Joke du Jours

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
How does Good King Wenceslas like his pizzas?

Deep pan, crisp and even

:jester:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Little Timmy, was a mean, arrogant, foul-mouthed brat, and Timmy's father was tired of it.

Christmas was coming up, so he gave his son an ultimatum: Behave yourself and you'll get what you want for Christmas; keep acting like a jerk and you'll get a pile of dog crap in place of the gift.

Timmy couldn't help himself when he told his dad what he wanted for Christmas. It was habitual. "I want a big f***ing teddy bear laying right here beside me when I wake up on Christmas morning," Timmy said. "Then, when I go downstairs, I want to see a train going around the f***ing tree, and when I go outside I expect to see a new bicycle leaning up against the f***ing garage!"

Christmas morning, Little Timmy woke up and rolled over into a big pile of dog crap. Confused, he walked downstairs and saw a few piles of dog crap around the Christmas tree. Scratching his head, he walked outside and saw a huge pile of dog crap by the garage.

When he came back inside the house, his dad smiled and asked, "So, Timmy, what did Santa bring you this year?"

Timmy replied, "Beats the hell out of me. I think I got a dog but I can't find him."
:blush:

Last edited:

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
TAXI! *holding jacket open, waiting by door and tapping foot*

Last edited:

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
Officers who raided Michael Jacksons home yesterday have confirmed they found "class A's" in the living room, "class B's" in the kitchen and class 4C in the bedroom!!

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Eggman said:
Officers who raided Michael Jacksons home yesterday have confirmed they found "class A's" in the living room, "class B's" in the kitchen and class 4C in the bedroom!!

marvellous :clap: :clap:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
joke du jour

Sexual Harassment

A man walks up to a woman in his office each day, stands very close to her, draws in a large breath of air and tells her that her hair smells nice.
After a week of this, she can't stand it any longer, and goes to Human Resources. Without identifying the guy, she tells them what the co-worker does, and that she wants to file a sexual harassment suit against him. The HR supervisor is puzzled by this approach, and asks, "What's s * xually threatening about a co-worker telling you your hair smells nice?"
The woman replies, "It's Keith, the midget."

:lolol:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
:lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports