Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] A thread full of F@ck Chelsea

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Hilarious- couldn’t make it up. Hopefully they’ll soon be challenging massive Sheffield W in a Div 1 play off final

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It’ll probably work out in the end as money talks in football. But it’ll literally cost Boehly a £b more than the twat envisaged. It’s a :lolol: old game.

He’s a return on capital investor, the “capital” element to that’s gone wrong.
But who's capital has he invested?

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
The only way that Chelsea losing could make me any happier is if John Terry came out of retirement.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Boehly’s his own investment.

Clearlake are owned by Eghbali, Feliciano and likely other private partners.
Isn't there a fair bit of Saudi money thrown into Chelsea?
It's not working out too well for them at the moment.

Oh well.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Absolutely loving how they've got two strikers in Jackson and Broja who have scored 9 goals in about 90 appearances between them.

Their manager is massively overrated. He was overrated at Spurs and he is overrated now. I wouldn't want him anywhere near the Albion.

Their midfield is bang average and yet cost about £250m. Who'd have thought selling flat track bully Mason Mount and replacing him with someone who cost twice as much as the fee they sold him for would actually make them worse?

If they get relegated for FFP rule breaking, I wouldn't even trust their crap squad to get them promoted again. Chelsea continuing to be shite is one of the best stores of the season.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I don't advocate the hatred of any football club or fanbase.

But the fact that I want Chelsea to lose to Crystal Palace on the 27th shows a teeny bit of dislike. Actually, I love it when Chelsea and their £1b team lose.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
20231225_081154.jpg

:lolol: :ROFLMAO:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Did enjoy MOTD last night, the number of dreadful mistakes by Chelsea players, Wolves should have won by more :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here