A thread full of Albion related Christmas presents

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Is it the 2015 one?

I like your thinking. I had to check, but yes it is. I have a more detailed answer now.

"What sort of shop did you buy the calendar from?"
"A calendar shop..."
Pause
"...which sells calendars. They have lots."
"Right"

:mad:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Tickets to the Ipswich game.

First time back at the Amex since Birmingham at the end of the 11/12 season.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
A bottle of Baileys. Something to drink whilst reading NSC over the coming weeks of management and transfer debate.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
An Errea padded jacket with the old Albion badge and Skint logo. Don't mind it being dated, it's well warm for when I take the dog out

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Christ..I'm way ahead here. My other half presented me with a sekonda chronometer this morn. I'm looking at it thinking " but she knows I've got a Rolex..lwhy would I want this piece of turd? Then I noticed a tiny Albion crest at the 12.00 position.

Been wearing it ever since. Rolex can do one until they start doing Albion related toot.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
A framed photo montage of the goldstone, 3 b&w photos, one of the 'next at' sign, one of the terraces and one taken from the North west corner showing a few fans in the covered northstand, an empty west stand and a match going on, I'm inclined to guess it's a reserve team game.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Albion wallet. My old one from when the shield badge was introduced may have had its day.

And a mouse mat. !

Aaahh, put it by the little mouse hole just inside your outhouse and the little chap can wipe his tiny paws when he comes in. We left some crumbs out from a mince pie for our little mouse and the greedy fellow snuffled them straight up.
These are the sort of things that make Xmas special Mumm.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here