A thread full of 2nd accounts...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Who's who?

HB&B occasionally posted as 'Paul Valley' until that was merged with his main account.
The long gone NMH used 'Zoo B Zoo' to debate, essentially with himself, about stewarding, until that too was merged.
El Pres uses 'London Pompous' plus (I believe) BHADebenhams on occasions. (I stand to be corrected on this).

I never figured out who 'Bars Mars' was. Is that account still active?

What other 2nd accounts are out there and who are they?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What did happen to NMH and is he still a steward at the Amex?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I knew who was Bars Mars was. Won't reveal the poster as i know him :D

I also know of at least 4 other 2nd accounts.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Admin and mods know who's who, so they could reveal all ;)

Jimmy Grimble

Of recent times Richie Reynold's Haircut was/is a second account.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I believe that Meade's Ball is Lord Bracknell before 3pm or his third sherry (whichever is sooner)

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Would it be enough to make a list?

:lol: last time I looked it was going strong! about 3 posts a day, it is actually the most boring site going to be honest, and one other thing i have noticed, is all but a couple of there hardcore members (who are all mods as well!!! :lol: ) are all back on The Albions best ever site!!! NORTH STAND CHAT :clap: and most welcome they are to :kiss:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Who's who?

HB&B occasionally posted as 'Paul Valley' until that was merged with his main account.
The long gone NMH used 'Zoo B Zoo' to debate, essentially with himself, about stewarding, until that too was merged.
El Pres uses 'London Pompous' plus (I believe) BHADebenhams on occasions. (I stand to be corrected on this).

I never figured out who 'Bars Mars' was. Is that account still active?

What other 2nd accounts are out there and who are they?

Yes it is, and your question arose my curiosity, just seen who it is........I won't say, sorry.

I think I am safe in saying, that in the main a secondary account is not seen as the end of the world as long as one of them is not a banned account.

And yes we are reasonably sure who is who in most cases.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
:lol: last time I looked it was going strong! about 3 posts a day, it is actually the most boring site going to be honest, and one other thing i have noticed, is all but a couple of there hardcore members (who are all mods as well!!! :lol: ) are all back on The Albions best ever site!!! NORTH STAND CHAT :clap: and most welcome they are to :kiss:

smug :wink:

edited to take out 'verging on'

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

does this mean lady gull is returning soon hun xxxx

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports