Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A thread full of 1991 play off pics.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Skip to 5:42 for the play off final goals.

I would say thanks, but that's put me in a bad mood. It just didn't go our way that day, wasn't the one sided match that'd have you believe.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Didn't think "old football was rubbish" stretched as recently as 91! I suppose it is lower league. Some of the football in that first clip is hilarious, proper COMEDYFENDING.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Did anyone else have one of these?

View attachment 42161

As we were kids we had some of them. But strangely enough if you folded back the Albion badge on the rosette there was the old Luton Town badge underneath! It was like they were originally unsold stock from Luton's appearances at Wembley for the League Cup during the late 80's.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Littlehampton BHA

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Anyone remember all the coaches stopping for the away leg at Millwall ?. He wont thank me for this one.

I remember that. Didn't the team coach pull up alongside that green at one point, in stationary traffic? We all rushed over there and I started getting proper nervous for the game at that point. What a night that was.

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
I remember that. Didn't the team coach pull up alongside that green at one point, in stationary traffic? We all rushed over there and I started getting proper nervous for the game at that point. What a night that was.

I don't recall the team bus, but is perfectly possible. I remember quite a large number giving out grief to Millwall fans who were stationary at the traffic lights though.

Those 2 play off semi finals are still far and away my best Albion games. The tense atmosphere at both games was something I had not experienced before. This year will no doubt be the same.

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
notts county v Brighton.jpg

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Anyone remember all the coaches stopping for the away leg at Millwall ?. He wont thank me for this one.

View attachment 42156

I do remember that, we all had a game of football on that green next to the road, was 500 a side with one ball, then that old boy came out of his house and had a go at us all cause the ball went into his garden,

.....think he tried to confiscate it as well:lolol:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

Yeah, forgot about that, the team coach did pull up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here