Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A thread for those who said Vicente would never play for us again

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Well you can all post here and apologise.

Thank you

:)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I totally think he will play for us again, but he hasn't yet, so don't jump the gun.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
*waits for the first post about putting himself in the shop window*

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
1 chicken...

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
apologise to who ?

good question. apologise to the many on here who had to argue with them and tell them they were wrong, spending many hours which could have been better spent looking at the Rachel Riley thread.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
A photo of Vicente in Albion kit in 2013 - must admit I did wonder if it would happen. Fingers crossed he gets match fit and features in the squad very soon.

I remember his body language in the 0-0 at Barnsley at the very end of last season and after the final whistle he really looked pissed off (mind you a cold and grey afternoon at Oakwell is a hell of a come down after Valencia) before graciously handing his shirt to an Albion fan. His talents looked so wasted that day, he barely got out of first gear, the Ref seemed to have it in for him and we looked really average even with him playing. I recall thinking what a sad way for his Albion career to end. So I will be extra chuffed to see him turn out for the Albion again.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Is the hibernation season over once more?

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
I'm praying he plays again... Just so I can witness it 1 more time.

People just don't understand what an amazing player we are lucky enough to have around. And that includes when he's not playing too.

I'm grateful I had just a few opportunities to see him play......privileged!!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Prob the same who moaned and factually wrote off his chances of playing again last season... impatient Muppets.. more egg for them!!! (assuming he says lol)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here