Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] A Thread for People REALLY Looking Forward to Saturday.

Jan 26, 2015
Berkshire
Since you could get group tickets for this match, wife and kids plus her sister, brother-in-law and kid is coming down. This is making me nervous as I'm desperate for a good Brighton performance. Don't want patronising "never minds" after the game, I want "that was amazing, when can we come again?". Somewhat naively, I'm expecting a thumping atmosphere and an exciting match. When will I learn?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Nervously excited for this one. It has a "must win" feel about it, but actually, a win against Cardiff / Southampton will be even MORE important when they rock up, as its one of us 3 that will be taking that final relegation spot.

3 points on Saturday would be so huge for us. Anything less will be a devastating, possibly mortal blow to the teams confidence, and ours. I confidently predict that IF we play like we did at Leciester, then Huddersfield will be overwhelmed and we'll win comfortably.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Excited AND tense here.

We simply have to win this. To not win wouldn't mean we're down but the pressure we'd be under would be awful.

'Tense' is exactly the right word here. I dread to think of how I would feel leaving my seat on Saturday with a draw or even loss. The
effect on morale would be devastating. It's nowhere near the Hereford factor, but I get the same kind of feeling. Can't believe I said
that.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Mid-morning breakfast with a small libation. Set.

tenor.gif

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Gutted to miss it. HUGE match which I think we will win.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm going to have to regulate my intake now I know Mike Dean is in charge. I'm a bit of a nightmare for yelling at refs generally but that f**ker is something else.

Oh seriously? For ****s sake. The man is SUCH a bellend.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
50% looking forward to it.
50% thinking they'll do us.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
It's the rest of the fixture line up that also excites me
Cardiff, Soton, Palace and Toon have eminently losable fixtures. Saturday changes the outlook immeasurably.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Our biggest game of the season so far.
Saturday 3pm kick off, so loads of time for a pre match slurp.
A victory would be a confidence boost for the team and the mood would change on here for the better.
Cannot wait.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Gutted to miss it. HUGE match which I think we will win.

Me too but I’ll be there in spirit and suffering having to make do with text messages for updates.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Me too but I’ll be there in spirit and suffering having to make do with text messages for updates.

I'll be getting dirty looks from the inlaws as whilst we're meant to be spending quality family time I'll be fiddling with my phone trying to access the match in some form. We'll probably be on a country walk at the time somewhere with no signal.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I'll be getting dirty looks from the inlaws as whilst we're meant to be spending quality family time I'll be fiddling with my phone trying to access the match in some form. We'll probably be on a country walk at the time somewhere with no signal.

I’ll be driving back to the UK so probably best not to mess around with my phone enroute!

Strangely I find it far more nerve racking listening on the radio, watching a stream or getting scores texted than I do being at the game, however badly things are going.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
I'm going to have to regulate my intake now I know Mike Dean is in charge. I'm a bit of a nightmare for yelling at refs generally but that f**ker is something else.

Me too

Andy D’Urso was a particular favourite but Mi*e De*n is an utter tw*t.
Just thinking of what could happen Saturday with that w*nk*r in charge is already getting me wound up. He’s not biased against us - just useless for all with the potential to cock up massively in either teams favour.

Probably need to calm down and not drink or else PB will be watching

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Saturday 3pm k/o relegation six-pointer, what's not to like?

Exactly, it’s death or glory.....maybe :smile:

Win and we are going to be ecstatic lose we will be despondent and a draw will feel like a loss.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Not looking forward to this at all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here