Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Burnley (A) 1
Brum (H) 3
Charlton (H) 3
Derby (A) 1
QPR (A) 1
Boro (H) 1

Well there's 10 that I'd take now (not intended to maintain the run, just the best way I could get to it) ..... some might even think it's ambitious. Can't see anyone being unhappy with it

Hard to see us staying unbeaten through these set of 6. I'm reckoning 8 points, out of the top 3 but still firmly in the play off places by Xmas.

Burnley (A) 0
Brum (H) 1
Charlton (H) 3
Derby (A) 0
QPR (A) 3
Boro (H) 1

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Hard to see us staying unbeaten through these set of 6. I'm reckoning 8 points, out of the top 3 but still firmly in the play off places by Xmas.

Burnley (A) 0
Brum (H) 1
Charlton (H) 3
Derby (A) 0
QPR (A) 3
Boro (H) 1

Not my prediction just to show what 10 points might look like and show that it would be difficult to moan about.

I'm thinking we might go LWWLDD ... 8 points, that would do me. Any less might start me moaning :)

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Burnley (A) 0
Brum (H) 1
Charlton (H) 3
Derby (A) 0
QPR (A) 3
Boro (H) 1

I'm thinking something like:

Burnley (A) 3
Brum (H) 3
Charlton (H) 3
Derby (A) 3
QPR (A) 3
Boro (H) 3

Surely, that is a reasonable expectation!? ;-)

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
Can't really see anyone moaning about that. I understand some of the 'moans'. We've ridden our luck so much and have misfired a lot in front of goal. In that respect we've made it too hard on ourselves and the fear is (as I see it) those narrow wins could quite easily turn into draws and the draws into losses

That said our results are outstanding and I just can't see even the most extreme critic being unhappy with those points over the next 6, not least because we would've nicked 2 a piece from our most likely challengers

We are doing something right as we have just beaten a record held for over 80 years, There should not be any moans, just an acceptance that we are not doing things perfectly. We are making things harder for ourselves and could do with a few more goals but we are consistently scoring, aswell as consistently not conceding many. It works, its just not the most comfortable way of doing things.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
We are doing something right as we have just beaten a record held for over 80 years, There should not be any moans, just an acceptance that we are not doing things perfectly. We are making things harder for ourselves and could do with a few more goals but we are consistently scoring, aswell as consistently not conceding many. It works, its just not the most comfortable way of doing things.

Agree entirely and that's what I see most that express a concern as saying, I don't really see anyone moaning, just that we're doing really well but we could be doing even better.

My nerves aren't going to hold up for a whole season of this!

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
Agree entirely and that's what I see most that express a concern as saying, I don't really see anyone moaning, just that we're doing really well but we could be doing even better.

My nerves aren't going to hold up for a whole season of this!

If it does go on like this for the whole season the crowd will be full of grey haired people (even the kids) but atleast everyone of us will have massive grins on our faces.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here