Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A thin line between confident and cocky...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Still not a palace thread..

Not like u had a gd result. Draw at home is about same as losing to Bolton in form away. Oh well.

Jesus, did I mention any result? Now you mention it though, I would have preferred a win but im happy with that. Onwards and hopefully upwards

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Oh and 1-0 Paul McShane. The biggest Derby shock ever. I'm sure it was him who scored the offside goal to cue you stripey nigels giving it the big one before realising the linos flag was up and sheepishly, red faced, sitting down in unison.. then ripped it out of by 3k Albion. Then we continued ripping it. Even if it wasn't him I'm happy to remind u of this fact.

Yep, you're right actually. What's worse about that defeat is it was to the side who finished rock bottom of The Championship that season.

His 99th and 100th goals for CPFC against you in our last gasp win later in the season made up for it though.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yep, you're right actually. What's worse about that defeat is it was to the side who finished rock bottom of The Championship that season.

His 99th and 100th goals for CPFC against you in our last gasp win later in the season made up for it though.

No not really as we were massive underdogs. It's unlikely such a feat will be repeated unless we draw u in the cup one yr in the next decade or two (give it 3 yrs) You're welcome to point to the 5-0 as an example of something unlikely to happen again. Although we were running on a shoestring budget then without a ground.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
No not really as we were massive underdogs. It's unlikely such a feat will be repeated unless we draw u in the cup one yr in the next decade or two (give it 3 yrs) You're welcome to point to the 5-0 as an example of something unlikely to happen again. Although we were running on a shoestring budget then without a ground.

That's true, it would be a nice occasion and a bumper crowd for you should you draw us, a future Premier League side in the FA Cup in the next few seasons. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here