Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A thank you to the Luton fans.

kingstn seagull

Sep 4, 2007
YORKSHARE
Just like to thank all Luton fans for the 60 pence I recieved during the pitch invasion at Kenilworth road on tuesday night. Amongst the crowd i spotted a silver coin flying through the air and maraculously I managed to pluck it out the air, only to be dissapointed when i looked down to see a 10 pence piece, i would have expected more from the Luton fans who are now a relatively rich club i believe. But, i was in luck, just as we turned our backs to leave i spotted another piece of shining silver on the floor, a fifty pence piece! I pocketed both coins and headed back to the coach, never even contemplating returning the coins to their rightful owners, somewhere in the gaggle of wailing Luton fans. A reccession busting 60 pence, and it reduced the whole price of the trip by 10%, from £6 to £5.40. Remarkable, what generosity from the Luton fans, i bet they wouldn't have been so generous if we would have won.

Thanks again.

Wilfred Bouma

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Wow, you felt the need to start your own thread because you made a comment in a previous one which you thought was funny? I actually find that a little bit sad, to be honest.

And I don't really see why you feel the need to say this in that thread I already mentioned! I really don't.

Last edited by a moderator:

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Just like to thank all Luton fans for the 60 pence I recieved during the pitch invasion at Kenilworth road on tuesday night. Amongst the crowd i spotted a silver coin flying through the air and maraculously I managed to pluck it out the air, only to be dissapointed when i looked down to see a 10 pence piece, i would have expected more from the Luton fans who are now a relatively rich club i believe. But, i was in luck, just as we turned our backs to leave i spotted another piece of shining silver on the floor, a fifty pence piece! I pocketed both coins and headed back to the coach, never even contemplating returning the coins to their rightful owners, somewhere in the gaggle of wailing Luton fans. A reccession busting 60 pence, and it reduced the whole price of the trip by 10%, from £6 to £5.40. Remarkable, what generosity from the Luton fans, i bet they wouldn't have been so generous if we would have won.

Thanks again.

Wilfred Bouma

Probably one of those was the one that rebounded off my head on the way out. Spoke to the Bedfordshire police and they weren't interested so complaining to the F.A. now.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Wow, you felt the need to start your own thread because you made a comment in a previous one which you thought was funny? I actually find that a little bit sad, to be honest.

And I don't really see why you feel the need to say this in that thread I already mentioned! I really don't.

Please stop using bright blue writing, it hurts my eyes:cry:

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Probably one of those was the one that rebounded off my head on the way out. Spoke to the Bedfordshire police and they weren't interested so complaining to the F.A. now.

I didn't actually see any coins being tossed to be honest. How long did it take the Luton thugs to think of that idea?

KennyStandHatter

Feb 19, 2009
I saw no coins being thrown at all. No objects, and I was at the front by the tunnel singing "Que sera sera", merely trying to see the players down the tunnel..

I think you'll have a hard time proving it, but if you are right - fair play. Objects shouldn't be thrown when brighton fans didn't do much, if anything, wrong.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I saw plenty of coins being thrown from both sets of fans, started with our thugs of fans from what I saw.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton

Please change your font. Please.

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
I'm sure i saw a corner flag, or a similar looking thin, long white stick like object being thrown into our end, anybody else see this?

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!

f***ing hell you've only just joined and all you do is f***ing moan and rant.

settled in nicely.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill

Sadder than changing the font, size and colour of your writing every time you post?

Glees

The Boobie Watcher
Feb 20, 2009
Lucy Pinders Left Nipple
Saw plenty of coins being thrown by both sets of fans but more from luton.must of been about a tenner flying through the air.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here