Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A sunday Kick About Please read and please join in!

PC-Gull

The Muffin Man
Apr 12, 2008
Brighton, Sussex, England
Hi, I am looking for a football team to join for the upcoming winter. Does anyone know where I can find information about teams in the area that are looking for more players?

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
i play for a team in lewes, play in lewes sunday league. not a bad team always looking for players

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
any teams looking for players in-between Brighton and Worthing area as i am looking to start playing Saturday or Sunday when i can and when Brighton are away

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Could we not organise a NSC 5-a-side fun team? I can see three players already including myself. Nothing to serious just abit of a park kick about or something?

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
I manage and run a team in the Sussex Sunday league. Successful season last year promotion and a semi final. Our home pitch is wish park in hove which is where we also train in the summer. Whilst we are not desperate for players a few of ours are reaching retirement age so always on the look out. If anyone wants more details PM me and I can give you a call to discuss further.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Could we not organise a NSC 5-a-side fun team? I can see three players already including myself. Nothing to serious just abit of a park kick about or something?

That sounds like a great idea.

If others are interested in abit of a kick about lets organise something I've got a friend who'd likely be interested, Nothing to serious to start, I'm unfit as hell but haven given up smoking recently am on abit of a health drive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here