A stag do dilema...........

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Robbo

......is thus.

In a couple of weeks, it's my stag do. We're going to the dogs in hove then hope to move on to a club in Brighton afterwards. There are 30 odd lads who'll be attending.

My problem seems to be getting 30 lads on a guest list of a club in Brighton as it seems to be that they won't allow stag do's on the list as they want to "assess the situation on the night". Obviously we could go into a club in dribs and drabs, but there is always the potential of people being denied access after others have already made it in.

One way to get round this is to book two separate parties on to a clubs guest list (with different names and reasons), say 25 on each. Then the task would be to grab a few birds in the area that intend on going to said club, and take them in with us, hence a good mixture of blokes and birds gaining entry.

Has anybody got any other ideas of how to overcome this potential problem so i do not have to worry and arse about on the night?

Thanks muchly in advance

Robbo

Last edited:

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
Have you tried the Babylon Lounge - I think they have a Hen party thing until 10.30 and then the club opens up to the general public.

I know it's a shithole but when I somehow ended up down there it was packed - there was a mixture of absolute horrors and nice birds just up for the crack (probably 60-40 split in favour of the horrors)

The downside is that it is out of town and if it is shit you are screwed...

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
I've been on loads of stag dos and flexibility is always the best option. You might want to stay in the bar that you are in or you may want to go to a club or go to a different hostelry (Top Totty anyone). Just go with the flow.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Had a similar problem last year for a mates stag do. Only club that would allow all of us on the list was the Gloucester. A shithole it may be but we were all so wasted by the time we got there we didn't care.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
i would say do something little bit different meself,dont you do that most weekends,should of planned it ahead and gone somewhere abroad

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Robbo said:
they won't allow stag parties on the guestlist. I need to be able to guarentee everyones admission.

just say it's your birthday, then.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
I`ve got a great Idea.

Go to a gay bar where 30 blokes will get in no Worries. :lolol:

No matter what happens a group of 30 blokes will never get in one club. My advice is to make the most of the dogs and stagger out and see what happens. Best of luck on the big night.

Last edited:

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
Robbo you homo!

30 odd lads - you wish! I think theres 3 of us coming last count!

If all else fails mate, dribs n drabs, innit! Or half of us go in drag (i've got cracking legs).

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
jimmyseagull said:
Go to Prague instead no problem over there i can assure you.
:drink:

Oh yes, you have been there!?
What a place!!!!!

:p :clap2: :p

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
I've never known a place like Brighton for having hassle getting even groups of 4/5 lads in a club - bloody awful place for that.

Used to me me off going clubbing you'd have a great night on th elash round the pubs kicked out a t 11 as most places seem incapable or willing to get extensions so then you were stuffed.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Robbo said:
they won't allow stag parties on the guestlist. I need to be able to guarentee everyones admission.

They will - I have just organised a stag do!! You need to phone them up and tell them that its for a stag do and they will give you the number of a company that books all the stag parties for the club, you will have to pay in advance and its £10 per person! Good luck fella :cool:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports