Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] A shameless and shameful request for a VOTE

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
I am so very DULL that I have 2 browsers on my phone and 3 on my laptop.

5 votes cast!

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Done. Obviously.

If anyone admits to also voting for Tyler, they'll get their windows put through.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Hopefully this will put a stop to the PROFESSIONAL DULLARD carving out a television career and he will concentrate now on writing his DULL pamphlets.

My contacts in the media tell me he employs a PA to carry his ring binder and his rider includes brand new M&S underpants which are left soiled in the green room after his appearances.

I've signed TWICE.

done

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Hello

Somehow The Price of Football is on the shortlist for Fan Media of the year in the Football Supporters Association awards.

For those not familiar with it, originally [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] bought the domain name and suggested to me that we use it as a football finance blog site, and it has been putting up occasional posts there for the past 6-7 years. On the back of that there is now a Twitter feed, podcast and book of the same name, that covers the same topics.

The book is not a page turner, is full of DULLNESS but somehow has had five reprints and a second edition is due out in a couple of weeks, a sign of how bored people have been during the lockdown. Rather foolishly I agreed to give away 100% of the royalties of the first edition to the Trussell Trust, a leading foodbank charity, confident that the book would sell a few dozen copies, so I wouldn't be losing too much. Like Colin Hawkins defending a cross into the Albion penalty box, I got that spectacularly wrong.

If you would like to vote for The Price of Football we'd be delighted and humbled, equally if you think I'm a complete arse you can take great delight in voting in the same category for something related to Arsenal, Leeds or Liverpool etc.

If we don't win I will of course claim that the vote has been stolen and blame Kevin Day, the Crystal Palace co-presenter of the podcast,

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/fsa-awards-2020

Regards

EP etc.

Well, that's 3 minutes of my life I'll never get back again. I haven't heard of half the questions leat alone the answers. I hate MCQs.

Done :thumbsup:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Hello

Somehow The Price of Football is on the shortlist for Fan Media of the year in the Football Supporters Association awards.

For those not familiar with it, originally [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] bought the domain name and suggested to me that we use it as a football finance blog site, and it has been putting up occasional posts there for the past 6-7 years. On the back of that there is now a Twitter feed, podcast and book of the same name, that covers the same topics.

The book is not a page turner, is full of DULLNESS but somehow has had five reprints and a second edition is due out in a couple of weeks, a sign of how bored people have been during the lockdown. Rather foolishly I agreed to give away 100% of the royalties of the first edition to the Trussell Trust, a leading foodbank charity, confident that the book would sell a few dozen copies, so I wouldn't be losing too much. Like Colin Hawkins defending a cross into the Albion penalty box, I got that spectacularly wrong.

If you would like to vote for The Price of Football we'd be delighted and humbled, equally if you think I'm a complete arse you can take great delight in voting in the same category for something related to Arsenal, Leeds or Liverpool etc.

If we don't win I will of course claim that the vote has been stolen and blame Kevin Day, the Crystal Palace co-presenter of the podcast,

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/fsa-awards-2020

Regards

EP etc.

Never heard of it, no idea wether it’s good or not but still voted for it..... a bit like the local election candidates!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Good job on donating those juicy profits.

Done

seaford

Feb 8, 2007
I was actually bored completing it was so DULL

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Done, bit frustrated that I couldn't vote for everyone who isn't Martin Tyler on the commentator vote, but such is life.

D

Deleted member 2719

Political views will never skew my opinion on people.

Done.:thumbsup:

If you were palarse that would have to be considered.:lolol:

Good Luck.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here