A Rugby fan just urinated on my shoes.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Throughout my uni life, the toffs I live with have always thought they were better than me because they like rugby and I like football.

This evening, I went into the city centre to get something to satisfy my chocolate cravings.

The whole place is overrun with French people. I couldn't park my car as the French supporters had parked in every available space including the disabled ones and the yellow lines.

Whilst trying to cross the road, the taxi drivers blatently ignored the red lights and drove straight over the pedestrian crossing. I could have died.

I observed people trampling over the newly planted flower beds and throwing litter. The worst bit was the fact that drunk fans were pissing EVERYWHERE. One even urinated on my new lime green Reeboks. NOT HAPPY. :rant:

Stupid rugby loving twats. I know that football fans are depicted badly, but the lack of respect that these Rugby fans had for their host city made me feel very sad indeed.

Sorry, I just had to rant a bit.

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Do you have photos of this horrific sounding footwear (before, during or after urination will suffice).

This would be them...

Attachments

• shoes2.jpg
    shoes2.jpg
    212 KB · Views: 394
Last edited by a moderator:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
He's obviously quite creative (a piss-artist probably, geddit?) judging by the elegant looking piss stains left on the two part of your shoes.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Mind you can't see where the urine is

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Better than buying stuff like Converse All Stars that pretty much every teenager is wearing. I have a thing for green shoes. This is about my 5th pair of green trainers. I'll buy anything as long as it's green.

You're a GIRL!! Buy SHOES. Green SHOES.

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
You're a GIRL!! Buy SHOES. Green SHOES.

I can't wear shoes with a heel as they make my legs hurt. I pretty much wear trainers and low boots all the time as they're supportive and keep the physio happy. I have a pair of green chinese style pumps and a matching pair in fluorescent pink. That's about it in the way of actual shoes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports