Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

a quote to fill you with confidence

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
Dean White, "It will be a makeshift line-up on Tuesday unless we get off our backsides and go and get some players. That is a fact."

.....possibly the thickest man in the world.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Dean White, "It will be a makeshift line-up on Tuesday unless we get off our backsides and go and get some players. That is a fact."

.....possibly the thickest man in the world.

Honest I'd say, I found that interview refreshing.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
:rolleyes: It's not an attack, its the truth

how is that the truth? The fact that he is holding a down a job that most people on here would give there right arm for would make me think he is not indeed 'thick'

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
how is that the truth? The fact that he is holding a down a job that most people on here would give there right arm for would make me think he is not indeed 'thick'

you didn't hear the interview then :laugh:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
you didn't hear the interview then :laugh:

yes i did and think he spoke well. We have injuries and he wants/needs to get some new players in otherwise he will have to call on the youth. Can't see/hear anything wrong in what he said

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
So you think "It will be a makeshift line-up on Tuesday unless we get off our backsides and go and get some players" and "goals change games" comes from a man who is clever :shrug:

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
So you think "It will be a makeshift line-up on Tuesday unless we get off our backsides and go and get some players" and "goals change games" comes from a man who is clever :shrug:

Its called reverse psychology. He's playing down Tuesdays game. Taking the pressure of the team. Mind games if you will.

Quite cleaver and normal for a 'manager'.

Last edited:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

well what one thing in that is false or a lie? We are lacking centre backs so someone not usually a centre back will have to play there unless we get players in and goals do change games but you have to put that in the context of why he said it

Really don't get the hatred from Dean White on here its like he has killed someone

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
well what one thing in that is false or a lie? We are lacking centre backs so someone not usually a centre back will have to play there unless we get players in and goals do change games but you have to put that in the context of why he said it

Really don't get the hatred from Dean White on here its like he has killed someone

I don't HATE him, I just said he was thick..... that's all :down:

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
Oh come on - he is very THICK.

To coin a phrase...... "it's a fact".

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
And I don't see how all of you can think he's so clever after the sub fiasco at the game :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here