A question for Comedy Steve

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

deakers

Jul 15, 2008
We saw Craig Campbell supporting Frankie Boyle last night.
Was he the guy who walked off the stage at Komedia some years ago after a rant of volcanic/Bill Hicks proportions? :tantrum: It was quality!

It was a Krater night with all Canadian comics apart from your good self of course.

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
Yes mate, that's right, and wooooh do I remember that night...

Sorry it took 9 days to reply!

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Mr Comedy Steve, is it TRUE that you have your OWN SHOW next month during the Brighton Festival at the KOMEDIA? A new show called "Face Palm"? Is that what's happening, Mr Comedy Steve??

deakers

Jul 15, 2008
Cheers Steve.
Don't worry, you're a busy man. I on the other hand..................

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
I saw Mr Campbell at Up The Creek in Greenwich and he went into a rant at these "inbred c**ts" from Bexleyheath, then stormed off. Either he is highly strung, or it's just an act. Either way, it made em laugh.

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
He's an intriguing character; very laid back, until he gets the red mist, and then he goes absolutely ape. He's challenged an entire audience of 200 to a fight outside before, and there would have been a good chance he would have won.

And yes, I *am* doing a show on May 12th, who would have thought? Details appear to have appeared on seagulls.co.uk - that IS good.

Brighton and Hove Albion | News | Latest News | Latest News | Stephen Grant in New Show

And also for those of you who want to see it as a work in progress, you can catch it tomorrow for a fiver, here:

SHOW LISTINGS - Stephen Grant - Facepalm

Speaking of which, I'd best go rehearse it. :)

(hope to see a fair few fellow albion fans there :) )

Stephen

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
He's an intriguing character; very laid back, until he gets the red mist, and then he goes absolutely ape. He's challenged an entire audience of 200 to a fight outside before, and there would have been a good chance he would have won.

And yes, I *am* doing a show on May 12th, who would have thought? Details appear to have appeared on seagulls.co.uk - that IS good.

Brighton and Hove Albion | News | Latest News | Latest News | Stephen Grant in New Show

And also for those of you who want to see it as a work in progress, you can catch it tomorrow for a fiver, here:

SHOW LISTINGS - Stephen Grant - Facepalm

Speaking of which, I'd best go rehearse it. :)

(hope to see a fair few fellow albion fans there :) )

Stephen

Advertising on NSC? BAN HIM:angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports