Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A poser

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
I dont know the answer my brother suggested Nicholas Anelka but couldnt match Paul Pogba, I thought Frank Stapleton but he may be too old and how does that match Frank Lampard. I think it is probably an Irish ex Man U and Arsenal player who played abroad.

Frank Stapleton?? Really??!

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Go for the player with the shortest career and tie him to him should be the easiest way of doing it

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Go for the player with the shortest career and tie him to him should be the easiest way of doing it

Or do what BG did, and start with players who retired in 1995, just two years after Pogba was born, and work forwards from there.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I must admit I had no idea and I struggled to think of anyone also as you get older you tend to lose track of time passing by. Thats my excuse and I am sticking to it. Events seem to be the year before last year when in actual fact they happened 10 years ago.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
I must admit I had no idea and I struggled to think of anyone also as you get older you tend to lose track of time passing by. Thats my excuse and I am sticking to it.

The question had already been answered by the time you posted that suggestion!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here