Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] A paedophile priest high on crystal meth told how he wanted to sacrifice babies to Satan.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
No you didn’t but I assume most drug gangs who are manipulating and gang raping victims, sell hard drugs such as the ones mentioned above rather than things like DMT and Auyasca which are pretty much impossible to find on the street.
LSD

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
people who don’t test the evidence that psychedelics could be a potential gateway to spirituality, but instead base their view of psychedelics through other peoples personal experience, could be argued is more faith than evidence.

Graham Hancock whose father was a Surgeon, uses this argument non stop and baffles him that scientists don’t actually try psychedelics when testing them for evidence. He thinks this is the hypocrisy of current science. They call for the evidence, but refuse to truly test the evidence when offered.
Of course it’s free choice to take them or not, but it is said that the highest form of ignorance is having an opinion of a place you’ve never been…..

PS I believe in reincarnation too, though like you, I have no evidence. I believe heaven and hell are human experiences on earth. Later on this afternoon we’ll experience Heaven and will have proof.
it's illogical to use psychdelics as evidence of anything other than brain susceptibilityto certain chemicals. just reaching really, have more faith in your beliefs rather than chemicals. it's also ironic to be making this case when the subject is a meth taking pedo preist. sadly the kids involved found some form of hell, ask why your god didn't stop that.

Diallo

Jan 3, 2021
it's illogical to use psychdelics as evidence of anything other than brain susceptibilityto certain chemicals. just reaching really, have more faith in your beliefs rather than chemicals. it's also ironic to be making this case when the subject is a meth taking pedo preist. sadly the kids involved found some form of hell, ask why your god didn't stop that.
Is Meth a psychedelic?

Come on! Surely you can see the hypocrisy in writing off spirituality without giving it a go whilst claiming there’s no evidence to prove it exists?

As I’ve said before, the proof is in the pudding.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Is Meth a psychedelic?

Come on! Surely you can see the hypocrisy in writing off spirituality without giving it a go whilst claiming there’s no evidence to prove it exists?

As I’ve said before, the proof is in the pudding.
not writing off anything, asking for evidence and finding the goal posts shifted - no evidence of god, so talk about spirituality (a lot more vague and ethereal), then link to psychedelics. i've tried some of those, great times. no deity was discovered.

Diallo

Jan 3, 2021
not writing off anything, asking for evidence and finding the goal posts shifted - no evidence of god so talk about spirituality, then move to some link to psychedelics. i've tried some of those, great times.

And when the potential evidence (psychedelics) get suggested, it’s ignored by the exact same people who want first hand evidence.

You know Auyasca is being used to to cure drug addiction right?

This is an interesting story:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Never said not to use them. There's use of all drugs in a controlled way, monitored and deemed safe to use. Then there's uncontrolled use, dangerous and can be used for abuse.

Am I blinkered, no. Aware of the dangers, oh yes. Aware of the benefits to some, oh yes.

I suggest one comment made on this thread does not for one minute give you an idea at all about my thinking.
i suggest your post insinuates you are anti ....

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
No you didn’t but I assume most drug gangs who are manipulating and gang raping victims, sell hard drugs such as the ones mentioned above rather than things like DMT and Auyasca which are pretty much impossible to find on the street.
anyone who thinks meth is a psychedelic doesn't warrant engaging ......meanwhile over at smellhurst we are being robbed by three ****s in lancashire who are clearly tripping their fuckin heads off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here