A.P.F (Animal Print Fleece)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

thirpo

May 8, 2010
Ashington
Is the uk been overun by APF wearers, we caught this old couple dogging in Ashington village!! special limited edition red number with allsorted puppies motif.

Attachments

• DSCF5433.JPG
    DSCF5433.JPG
    869.5 KB · Views: 157

thirpo

May 8, 2010
Ashington
Love it! Any one catch a rare glimpse of these elite animals, " usually down the cheese aisle at Morrison's or Asda, please send any pictures on thread so I can add to face book campaigne " Animal Print Fleece Appreciation Society" One of the funniest things you'll see. Sorry people but now I've started this there flippin every where the Ubiquitous APF'S, there could be one just next door but one to you right now!!

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
It was on that episode of 'The Apprentice' where they went on QVC and bought a load of fleeces with wolves on 'em. Made a fuckin' fortune as the pensioners/unemployed/nutters who watch that shit bought shed-loads. Sir Alan was well chuffed.

thirpo

May 8, 2010
Ashington
Massive OMG & LOL's an all that text shit, you just made my night can't stop laughing and the Mrs'es as well, was that true!! well funny love to of seen that episode. I've even seen a bloke in his tweenties wearing one in Horsham. HA HA HeHE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports