Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] A or B?

Which clip is better?

• A

• B

Results are only viewable after voting.

kuzushi

Oct 3, 2015
No, I just don't believe in a mythical all powerful force that, if it was genuine, treats people like shit.
It's a big assumption to say that God is mythical. I know that's the default position of our secular society these days.
It's amazing that many people think Jesus might not have been a real person, when among scholars this is not even a discussion, even among sceptics and atheists. They know beyond any doubt that he was a real person in history. Random people in the street can have all sorts of opinions, but the experts are pretty much unanimous: Jesus lived and founded Christianity.
Humans are body, mind and spirit, not just body and mind. Jesus said that the true part of a person is eternal.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
B, but as a general rule BBC do football best. The most annoying part of any live coverage is when they do close ups of managers and players while the ball is actually in play.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It's a big assumption to say that God is mythical. I know that's the default position of our secular society these days.
It's amazing that many people think Jesus might not have been a real person, when among scholars this is not even a discussion, even among sceptics and atheists. They know beyond any doubt that he was a real person in history. Random people in the street can have all sorts of opinions, but the experts are pretty much unanimous: Jesus lived and founded Christianity.
Humans are body, mind and spirit, not just body and mind. Jesus said that the true part of a person is eternal.
Well this thread has certainly taken an unexpected turn :lolol:

kuzushi

Oct 3, 2015
B, but as a general rule BBC do football best. The most annoying part of any live coverage is when they do close ups of managers and players while the ball is actually in play.
Yes, very annoying because you want to see what is going on. Which is why I'd prefer them to incorporate the angle I'm advocating more, especially as play moves towards the goal 🥅

I can see that people are very attached to the side-on view, probably because it's what they're used to, which is making them resistant to what I'm proposing, despite its advantages, so perhaps a compromise could be adopted as below. The red line represents the movement of the camera. As play approaches the goal to the right, for example, the camera would move clockwise out to the left. When play was in the centre of the pitch, the camera would revert to the traditional position at the side of the pitch level with the halfway line. Might work well.

1686399252565.png

kuzushi

Oct 3, 2015
A is dreadful and one of the reasons I dislike going behind the goal u don’t really get a depth of the ball or patterns of play. If u could get that from side on that would be better
I'm not sure I quite understand what you are referring to here when you say "that."
Could you expand on what you mean by this?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
And my opinion is that that is utter bollox.

Or put it another way, if there is this mythical force that is all powerful, why did it recently decide that 50,000+ people should die in an earthquake or, in 2004, a quarter of a million in the tsunami. Especially odd that one as many of them would have just been celebrating the supposed birth of his only son the day before. So, if there is a god he's just an effing bully of the highest order and not worthy of any admiration from me. And surely, if you believe in a powerful omnipresent force, why hasn't it moved all the cameras to a location high up behind the goal!!!

kuzushi

Oct 3, 2015

And my opinion is that that is utter bollox.

Or put it another way, if there is this mythical force that is all powerful, why did it recently decide that 50,000+ people should die in an earthquake or, in 2004, a quarter of a million in the tsunami. Especially odd that one as many of them would have just been celebrating the supposed birth of his only son the day before. So, if there is a god he's just an effing bully of the highest order and not worthy of any admiration from me. And surely, if you believe in a powerful omnipresent force, why hasn't it moved all the cameras to a location high up behind the goal!!!

Which part exactly is bollox?
It is a fact that there is pretty much unanimous consensus among scholars of all stripes that Jesus lived and founded Christianity.
Perhaps you don't believe we are body, mind and spirit.
In fact, you have a mind and a body, but you are your spirit. Your spirit is you. Your body isn't you, it's something you have. Jesus said that we are eternal. Our bodies die, but our souls continue. This is the late Dr Lloyd Rudy talking about his experiences as a cardiac surgeon:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
And that's me done on this thread. It was a dumb proposition and now it's veered in an odd direction Kuzushi has got a nutty view regarding televised football and, whether he's a troll or the genuine god squad, nutty spiritual beliefs.

kuzushi

Oct 3, 2015
And that's me done on this thread. It was a dumb proposition and now it's veered in an odd direction Kuzushi has got a nutty view regarding televised football and, whether he's a troll or the genuine god squad, nutty spiritual beliefs.
Well, my spiritual beliefs are bang orthodox actually.
Edit: that's orthodox as in bog-standard Christian, not as in Russian Orthodox, although "Bog" is the Russian word for God.
All I've said is that Jesus existed (which is accepted as a fact, the nutty belief is NOT to believe in Jesus as a historical figure), that we have an eternal spirit (again, totally standard Christian viewpoint), and posted a renowned cardiac surgeon talking about his experiences.
Edit: Edit: also "god squad". Perhaps you're trying to be derisory. I wouldn't bother. Maybe you won't read this, since you're "done" with this thread. Do you know what kuzushi means? I don't think I've been rude to you or anyone since I started posting on this forum. I don't know what your beliefs are or what they are based on. Looks like you can't handle a discussion, you just run away.
Edit: Edit: Edit: People like you, using the name of Jesus, quoting the Bible, don't do it unless you want to invite a religious discussion. Seriously, people like you are strange, you want to bring up Jesus, but then get upset if it leads to a discussion about religion. If you don't like religion and don't want to talk about it, don't use the name of Jesus. You can't have it both ways.

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Bizarre

kuzushi

Oct 3, 2015
Would you care to elucidate, since you have popped up to declare something bizarre, or is that all you are capable of saying?

Do you have all the answers? Do you know what the meaning of life is? Are you qualified to pronounce on what is true and what is not? I suspect you don't have any answers and you haven't a clue what the true meaning of life is.

kuzushi

Oct 3, 2015

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Would you care to elucidate, since you have popped up to declare something bizarre, or is that all you are capable of saying?

Do you have all the answers? Do you know what the meaning of life is? Are you qualified to pronounce on what is true and what is not? I suspect you don't have any answers and you haven't a clue what the true meaning of life is.
As I said, bizarre :smile:

kuzushi

Oct 3, 2015

kuzushi

Oct 3, 2015
Brave? BRAVE?

Mate I played an entire season of Fifa 09 career mode in end-to-end camera. Don't talk to me about being brave.
OK, well shall we get back to the topic of the thread?
What are we talking about? Camera angles or religion?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here