Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A new seagulls fan is born!

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Congrats matey.

Lev1

Jun 8, 2014
Today Mrs Spongy have birth to our first daughter, Lauren Violet, weighing in at a healthy but hefty 8lb 6oz. at 17.30 today!!:clap:

Mum and baby are doing fantastic, mrs spongy surprised even me and didn't have any extra pain relief other than gas and air and refused any for the last half hour big push!

I wasn't planning on watching and staying near up by her head as I've heard it's akin to watching your favourite pub burn down but I assisted and helped and cut the cord without even feeling giddy yet alone feel faint so everything is a-ok.

It's made me realise just how trivial football is in the world, although I will still love the Albion and continue to declare my love for them it is nothing anywhere as near as the love I'm feeling right now for my new family!!

I'm now signing off to get a well earned kip, as it's probably the las tone I'm going to get for the next 18 years!!!

Peace out.

A very proud Mr Spongy...
Congrats

Guy Crouchback

Jun 20, 2012
It is always heart-warming to see such an enthusiastic, emotional reaction to the birth of a child. :)

Congratulations and all best wishes, Spongy. May your daughter grow up to be a beautiful and kind-hearted woman.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Congratulations to you all, love the name and yes your right football does not even come close to that initial love you feel for your first born, although that does wear off as they get older and your trying to listen to an Albion game on the radio or watching the game on TV when you get a constant "daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy" shouted from another room "where's my colouring pens" or something equally visible right in front of them..... Then they may just test your patience..... But well worth it....

Enjoy

Today Mrs Spongy have birth to our first daughter, Lauren Violet, weighing in at a healthy but hefty 8lb 6oz. at 17.30 today!!:clap:

Mum and baby are doing fantastic, mrs spongy surprised even me and didn't have any extra pain relief other than gas and air and refused any for the last half hour big push!

I wasn't planning on watching and staying near up by her head as I've heard it's akin to watching your favourite pub burn down but I assisted and helped and cut the cord without even feeling giddy yet alone feel faint so everything is a-ok.

It's made me realise just how trivial football is in the world, although I will still love the Albion and continue to declare my love for them it is nothing anywhere as near as the love I'm feeling right now for my new family!!

I'm now signing off to get a well earned kip, as it's probably the las tone I'm going to get for the next 18 years!!!

Peace out.

Glad you are off for a well earned rest when your wife did all the work.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East

Peace out.

Are you sure she's Albion, or have you seen someone from Burnley hanging around the delivery suite?!

Congratulations!

:)

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill

Peace out.

Many congratulations to the three of you!

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Lovely stuff - congratulations!

My tips (We're 5 weeks in with our 1st):
- Don't feel bad about turning people away over the next couple of weeks if you can't deal with the visitors. It can get MENTAL.
- If they are visiting, they are making the tea.
- Be patient with your missus. And I mean more patient than you've ever been before. She might go completely mental at times, but apparently that's normal.
- Above all ENJOY IT - It's been the most amazing month of my life and I can't believe my luck.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Congratulations and best wishes to you and your family.

My wife is scheduled to be induced on Wednesday and its twins!!!!!! Can't believe she's expecting me to miss the home game Saturday!

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Great news. Gives you time for a well deserved kip and a nice leisurely trip up to Leeds tomorrow. Hopefully the missus will drive so you can wet the babies head.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here