A new big flag

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Or a big cross out on the 'Stand or...' part of the existing banner.

Too much choice, people cant handle it, an argument could start on here over the colour of orange juice, just get the ****in thing done and those that don't like it can lump it. and really, who gives a shit if the away fans 'understand' it, it's OUR club OUR stadium and OUR flag

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If Option 2 "Sussex By The Sea" then why stop there? We already have "Stand Or Fall", how about a "Reap and Mow" banner at pitch level? Or "Hark To The Merry Bugles" up next to the tannoy? Or how about "Youthful Men are We" outside the toilets?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The druv one (#4) is pretentious nonsense that stems from an odd expression used in the Falmer campaign. Apart from that, 90% of us would never have heard of this expression.

I think #2 is bit too cluttered but I really like #3 and #1 is quite good too.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
If Option 2 "Sussex By The Sea" then why stop there? We already have "Stand Or Fall", how about a "Reap and Mow" banner at pitch level? Or "Hark To The Merry Bugles" up next to the tannoy? Or how about "Youthful Men are We" outside the toilets?

Is it just me who likes the idea of the words to our anthem scattered across our stadium?

nskbha

A quick update for you all.

Sussex by the sea is currently the most popular design with around 46% of the vote, We wun't be druv is second with 27% and the seagull/dolphin design has around 18%.

We'll keep the vote open for another week or so. Thanks for the feedback.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Why not just a huge Union flag(jack) with either Brighton or to show our appreciation of our local British owner, Tony Bloom in the middle. The colour would look great in the Amex.

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
Why not just a huge Union flag(jack) with either Brighton or to show our appreciation of our local British owner, Tony Bloom in the middle. The colour would look great in the Amex.

too many leftys on here for that mate

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012

Would love to see something like this, although you might need to tweak the ratio of the flag so that the text is all the same size. Otherwise from the away side they might just see "Football without fans", which isn't really what we're trying to say.

I know that this wouldn't be the "main" flag, but honestly I don't like any of them because of the crest in the middle which is just a hodge-podge. It's all well and good to have a heritage but I'd rather put my money in to something a bit more contemporary.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Someone had a massive union flag with Brighton on it at Walsall away May 96, last game of the season.
One of the best Brighton flags i have seen, never seen it since.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
A quick update for you all.

Sussex by the sea is currently the most popular design with around 46% of the vote, We wun't be druv is second with 27% and the seagull/dolphin design has around 18%.

We'll keep the vote open for another week or so. Thanks for the feedback.

What does "We wun't be druv" mean?

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood

USEFUL :wozza:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports