Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A mobile speed camera right besides a fixed speed camera

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I've seen them Southbound after the old barn nursery and just before the speed limit returns to 70. The tinkers.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Surely they only come into play if you are speeding. It's a risk you take if you speed, no good moaning about it afterwards.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
A mobile Camera is regular on Lindfield common and Northlands Avenue Hawards Heath. More community speed watch groups are starting up. Please drive carefully thank you. :rant: �� �� �� �� ��

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Clearly placed to catch the HORDES rushing to Cricketfield Road to watch Titch Taylor's Batting Masterclass....

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Pigs. there never their when you need them though.

Screenshot from 2015-07-20 08:56:42.png

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
I have seen this several times in Bexhill on King Offa Way, they get their victims as they come into site before the fixed camera.

Yep, seen one there many times. Even at 6am in the morning. The other favourite is to have a camera towards the opposite carriageway, parallel to the static camera so as to nick drivers coming up the hill. I was nicked there a few years ago for 48 in a 40. :-(

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Where are the lane cameras down the Lewes Road? Yesterday someone in an old Golf drove nearly all the way in the bus lane. What does he know?

Jul 7, 2003
Bloody clever these police chappies.
Double time on a Sunday as well.

Speed cameras are maintained by Sussex Safer Roads Partnership employees rather than the police.

Jul 7, 2003
I've seen them Southbound after the old barn nursery and just before the speed limit returns to 70. The tinkers.

I also know of a few people who have been caught speeding through the bends on the southbound section just before Buck Barn crossroads. This is a police (not SSRP) trap where they catch people speeding through the 50mph section. They place themselves just back in the junction of the road that heads to Copsale so you can't see them until it is too late.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Another tricky is planting one right at the end of short stretch of dual carriageway, on a bend..

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
What a bunch of babies. " I've broken the law and now I'm being fined and have points on my license, it's so sneaky of them trying to catch me" ****ing grow up and stop whining, pussies. that road is a death trap and imo they can't do enough to stop speeding tossers.

D

Deleted member 2719

This is blatant nasty.

Blame the Tories rant rant rant blah blah blah :moo:
Actually this has been done since the Blair days, I have seen them travelling north on the A3 after going past the fix speed camera south of tolworth within a mile the sneaky buggers are parked in the central reservations gunning you down as you round the bend.
Horrible lot, needs a CS canister lobbed in the back of their van 😀

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here