Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A message for palace fan randomjack

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Yeah, get over it.

It's cost Palace £1600 for that seat. Not quite the £250k that some clowns have quoted.

I depends if he's a sheep or a leader. If he was one of the sheep and did it because he saw others do it then that's one thing. he's just a simple buffon who for his own sanity and well being should not attend football as he clearly gets lulled into all kinds of stuff.

If however he's a leader then others may well have copied him and so the cost rises. What else does his behaviour encourage others to do (clearly homophobia is one thing)?

And what about those who are put off palace either as a fan or as opposition because of his behaviour? What if his actions reaffirm some other simple minded numpties to give a palace fan a kicking? This kind of behaviour escalates and it does us all good to have him out of the football gene pool and the biggest beneficiaries will be palace themselves.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Palace fans with your pathetic 'holier than thou' comments.... sod off! If one of ours did it to your stadium Id want him shopped too. Send the info on the authorities and get him nicked.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
He is an errant human being who happens to be a Palace fan.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
TO be fair, he's an excellent candidate. Come on [MENTION=21401]pastafarian[/MENTION], post his details on here so we can all do our bit. :thumbsup:

i would love to post his details and make the twats life a little interesting today alas i dont have the points to post links

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Palace fans with your pathetic 'holier than thou' comments.... sod off! If one of ours did it to your stadium Id want him shopped too. Send the info on the authorities and get him nicked.
If someone did damage at Smellhurst I very doubt anyone would notice

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Banning, losing their job will solve nothing. Instead hit them where it hurts, their wallet. It won't happen again in the future that way.

Of course it would, he'd only pay back 1p in the £

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
edit

Last edited:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
i would love to post his details and make the twats life a little interesting today alas i dont have the points to post links

You only need one more post to make the magical 25. Then you should be able to post links and the like, I believe.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
image.jpg

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I was expecting it to be some spotty little oik, like Jamie, not this:

image.jpg

A middle aged IT technician (probably).
I doubt he even did it. Look at him.
I *think* he is 26.

Anyone who has paid access to site like 192.com could indeed get his phone number and address with that info though, as there is only one 26 year old Jack Laws living in South Norwood.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here