Jan 3, 2012
The Shadows

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Chaka Demus and Pliers. :rock:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Can you see the Gallaghers using Radio 2 for the announcement?

Yep, think about it, sadly we are not as young as we think we are and it’s the right market place.

Radio 1 is for hip new tings, most listeners have only heard of Oasis because their dad had a cd or two in their collection that the mum made him take to the tip as cds clutter up the cabinet now.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Come on Crodo, spill the beans.

I don't think you know enough about music for it to be Massive Attack (sorry to be patronising, but there it is), so please don't let this be one of your lesser triumps, [MENTION=3385]crodonilson[/MENTION], eh? ???

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
The Jam would be my wish. It's never going to happen as one of them is up his own ass and would baulk at helping out the pension funds for the other two that helped him on his way.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Massive band reforming....

Must be....

The Blubbery Hellbellies....
With their chart topper “my baby’s she’s almost as fat as me”

[yt]c8m25WpRVrk[/yt]

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Phil Collins not my favourite public individual,

I recall that during the recession of the 1980s when I and all around were loosing homes while desperately trying to keep families together he publicly stated he was being taxed to much a f****d off to the Bahamas I remember feeling very let down, while we had no choice but to tough it out he chose not too do the same, he portrayed a persona of were all in this together while really being just another Tory *******

I think he also faxed his wife at the time to tell her their marriage was over classy

But for me the worst thing was he was invited by Led Zeppelin to play in place of the then recently departed John Bonnam but failed to learn any of the songs dressed in a gorilla outfit his performance was so bad the tapes have never been released, now I am not sure if it's Phil Collins to blame here or the surviving members of Led Zeppelin

Last edited:

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Is this reformed version of genesis, featuring the original five ? Or just the 80s three ? If so (if it’s the latter) it’s hardly worthy of note/fanfare.

If it features Gabriel and Hackett et al, I suppose that’s marginally more interesting.

I was hoping for the Police for a reason I can’t quite place?

Hey ho.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here