Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A lot of happy people on NSC tonight

Jan 30, 2008
It's a crap run. No argument about that. Just can't stand the smug twunts who crawl back out of the woodwork at every possible opportunity to put the boot in. I'm out of here until we start winning again and they disappear back under their rocks.
:tantrum:
regards
DR

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
To be fair everyone has a right to their point of view, that is what footy forums are all about. I'm keeping well off the post match threads this evening (except I guess this one post). But I am noticing some names here that had been rather hidden until before Christmas. Just an observation like!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Hull also lost 2-0 at Rotherham and their world did not end.

I'm happy tonight because Palace lost and Ronnie won today. 2 out of 3 results is not bad.

Hull - a loss, but since hapless Albion last won, Hull have beaten Bolton, Reading, Burnley, QPR and Brighton.

Not bad at all, heading for automatic promotion or thereabouts.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
To be fair everyone has a right to their point of view, that is what footy forums are all about. I'm keeping well off the post match threads this evening (except I guess this one post). But I am noticing some names here that had been rather hidden until before Christmas. Just an observation like!

Yep, unlike me but i shall keep a low profile, after match rage and disappoint etc. The home games i normally get in long after the final whistle, either calmed down or the alcohol has numbed me. Suffice to say it was a very poor night and it seems to be the story lately, unfortunately.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Lol..ye but u aren't the only one observing that

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I see all the usual moaners are now having a field day. Well done chaps. You're getting what you want.

Totally ridiculous thing to say. If I was getting what I wanted we'd be 6 points clear at the top of the table, no idiotic 'we're Brightnovealbion, we're top of the league' songs and I'd do my usual 130 mile round trip to see us look like a side who can score goals and keeps pressing until the final whistle.

What I'm actually getting is gutless, clueless performance after gutless, clueless performance and a manager who cannot stop the rot.

And you think Albion fans should all be happy clappers enjoying our season's embarrassing nosedive?

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I deplore this patronising, virtuous tone which is becoming sadly commonplace among many supporters.

Of course fans can criticise the blinking team. As long as NSC contributors are not pernicious, abusive or outwardly unreasonable, then let's be critical/supportive/neutral. Whatever you feel. That's what makes this forum great. Different opinions, all flavours. And I'm not letting your rather silly directive dictate otherwise.

Pernicious great word. New to me :dunce::dunce:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I see all the usual moaners are now having a field day. Well done chaps. You're getting what you want.

People are entitled to their opinions if they pay good money to see crap like this served up week in week , out what do you expect ?
Everyone to be happy and falling about laughing ?

Something has gone very badly wrong.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Better add WA to your list too. He was very clear in his criticism of the performance. No doubt you don't respect his opinion either

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

Ridiculous thing to say. Are you really saying fans are not allowed a moan or be worried after no wins in ages, no goals in over 9 hours and a dramatic drop in form. Pathetic.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Worst. Thread. Ever.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here