Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] A long season for Luton?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
That's a bit of an assumption. Firstly, it is not alleged that he is dating Maia and that in itself is not illegal. However you are alleging they had sex with each other when she visited the UK which would be illegal. A quick google and the age of consent in Brazil is 14!!!
It's surely technically illegal for an 18 year old to 'date' an under 16 year old in this country.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
It's surely technically illegal for an 18 year old to 'date' an under 16 year old in this country.
Pretty sure it isn't. If you're thinking of grooming then again, don't think this meets the criteria. However, I'm no expert on the law so either speak to a solicitor or a tv presenter!!!

Seagull on the Hill

Jan 22, 2022
Hmmm. If you're a 50 year old man dating a 15 year old girl I'm sure the police would be round pretty quickly 🫣
Yes, I'm sure that would be regarded as grooming.
However a 2 or 3 year age gap in teenagers wouldn't be viewed in the same way, would it?
I met my wife when she was 16 and I was 19, and she was more "grown up" than I was .We are now pensioners and she is still more mature than me!😁

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here