Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] A little something for the International break

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
That piece of skill from Mitoma against Luton close to the touchline where he keeps the ball almost glued to his right foot is, as my boys would say, sick. One of the most incredible bits of skill you’ll ever see on the football pitch.

He is a total joy. When is that new contract being signed?!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
The Dunk chest back is almost getting to the legendary level of the Pascal turn, which it appears he's also been teaching Solly, Lallana and Velts :wink:

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
The Dunk chest back is almost getting to the legendary level of the Pascal turn, which it appears he's also been teaching Solly, Lallana and Velts :wink:
And what makes the ' Pascal Turn ' so great? It's the fact there's a native deep in the Amazon jungle who knows it's coming yet I've yet to see a a premier league opposition player totally read it and stuff it. :)

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
And what makes the ' Pascal Turn ' so great? It's the fact there's a native deep in the Amazon jungle who knows it's coming yet I've yet to see a a premier league opposition player totally read it and stuff it. :)

I read somewhere that because Pascal is so good at crossing with either foot, the defender is absolutely forced into the block leaving themselves open to the turn. So it's not the turn that does them, but the fact that they have to commit to the block.

It's still genius, no matter how he does it :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here