A little help from our friends

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

redstarwxm

Feb 21, 2011
wrexham
Just a bit of fun really but Espn are running a poll for the greatest facup upset of all time. Naturally we up in Wrexham would love to see our victory over the Arsenal take top spot. Can any of you guys spare a minute and put in a vote or two (refresh) to see us over the line?

FA Cup Poll - Giant Killings | Football Features | ESPN.co.uk

Nice to see you guys handily placed for a new year promotion surge. Watched and enjoyed the Newcastle game. Good luck in the next round.
Our fortunes have seen us currently occupy top spot of the BSP. Long way to go but after the heartache of missing out last season on automatic promotion ( despite amassing 98 points) there's a quiet optimism around the place that this could be our year. Here's hoping.

Good luck Seagulls from North Wales

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Done.

Sutton are running away with it though.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Done. Now, go get promoted so the love-in can continue.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
No way. I won't be voting for a game where Mickey Thomas scores the winning goal.

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
What, no Halifax v. Man City?

Sorry Red Star, had to go with local loyalties and Sutton United.

Good luck to the only quality red team in Wales! :clap:

redstarwxm

Feb 21, 2011
wrexham
Funnily enough we play Sutton Utd away tomorrow in the FA Trophy. A realistic chance of playing at Wembley. Thanks for the support and votes folks. Every little helps.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Haha. Mickey scored the equaliser. Steve Watkin slid in the winner making a fool out Tony Adams in the process.

I stand corrected. I remember Arsenal had a perfectly good equaliser disallowed at the end.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
All done :)

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I'd have voted for Brighton 0-3 Oxford United with Albion, a top division side in the top half of the table getting thrashed at home by a Third Division team in 1982.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports