Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A list of suggested SONGS to cheer up the WOLVES fans on Saturday

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
It's going to be TASTY enough as it is without an Atilla playlist stirring it up thanks very much.

^
This, I know the threads only in jest but the dingles are seriously pissed off . They are a horrible bunch and won't need much provacation on Saturday to start ,Being a bank holiday as well a few will make a weekend of it .

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
^
This, I know the threads only in jest but the dingles are seriously pissed off . They are a horrible bunch and won't need much provacation on Saturday to start ,Being a bank holiday as well a few will make a weekend of it .

Oh boo ****ing hoo, panty waistes like you should **** off snd take up flower arranging or some such wussey activity. Seriously, you make simster look like a hard nut.

Feb 14, 2010
^

Sort of true, especially as Brighton caused trouble up at Wolves this season and those of us with longer memories will also remember Wolves coming down with Bull & Mutch up front. Always trouble between Brighton and Wolves in those days as the games seemed to be 1st game of the season or early on anyway. However they only have 2000/3000 tickets and to be fair, you dont need football for trouble in Brighton on a bank holiday. Brighton will have seen far worse, like Chelsea fans in town in '84 and 10,000 Leeds the year they got promoted under Howard Wilkinson. Now that was an eventful weekend in town.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I think the traditional 'You're S**T,and you know you are' should be sufficient:lolol:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Oh boo ****ing hoo, panty waistes like you should **** off snd take up flower arranging or some such wussey activity. Seriously, you make simster look like a hard nut.

:thumbsup:

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
"<insert name of shit team with two syllables, geographically a long way from Wolverhampton here>on a Tuesday night! "

Crawley fits the bill

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here