Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A huge thankyou to the generous people of NSC.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
How is El Pres doing?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Didn't see El pres, although I did see mark raven, andy and natalie harris, a couple of lads in brighton shirts and a couple in palace shirts, and of course the legend that is Kevin Risby( CPFC Boyz Captain) REMF Legend.

I have nothing but admiration for all those who do this as there was some very tired people and injured people running, or walking along.

I love watching the marathon. Everyone does nothing but give encouragement and support.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Mr Blobby finished in 05:14:13

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Didn't see El pres, although I did see mark raven, andy and natalie harris, a couple of lads in brighton shirts and a couple in palace shirts, and of course the legend that is Kevin Risby( CPFC Boyz Captain) REMF Legend.

I have nothing but admiration for all those who do this as there was some very tired people and injured people running, or walking along.

I love watching the marathon. Everyone does nothing but give encouragement and support.

Agree. And I also find the speed and endurance of the front runners shocking.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The winners are
[MENTION=3018]Peter Grummit[/MENTION]t (for the Paddy shirt I think) and
[MENTION=13655]Ludensian Gull[/MENTION] (for the Guy Butters shirt)

Please send me your addresses and I will post them out to you.

Thanks again folks, over £2,500 raised, you are amazing.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Can I mention TB on this thread?
Whilst cheering on all with football shirts (hope I saw you [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION]) I yelled to Tony who, on the home straight, had time to glance, smile and wave. Meant a lot to me.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
The winners are

[MENTION=3018]Peter Grummit[/MENTION]t (for the Paddy shirt I think) and
[MENTION=13655]Ludensian Gull[/MENTION] (for the Guy Butters shirt)

Please send me your addresses and I will post them out to you.

Thanks again folks, over £2,500 raised, you are amazing.

I have worn the Paddy McCourt shirt (all) home and (a few) away games this season. I didn't go to Walsall. It therefore has a certain lucky status. Well, put it this way, I have built a shrine at which it has centre stage alongside the mini-Zamora and an empty Albion Ale Harvey's bottle.

Anyone else have lucky clothing items that have done the trick so far this season?

PG

I have worn the Paddy McCourt shirt (all) home and (a few) away games this season. I didn't go to Walsall. It therefore has a certain lucky status. Well, put it this way, I have built a shrine at which it has centre stage alongside the mini-Zamora and an empty Albion Ale Harvey's bottle.

Anyone else have lucky clothing items that have done the trick so far this season?

PG

My daughter's boyfriend bought me some Albion socks and cufflinks for my birthday earlier this month. Both pairs of socks have now been to winning games and went to Burnley. The cufflinks came along for the first time on Saturday, not least because I couldn't be bothered to iron a shirt after being out at Goodwood the previous evening.
I actually think it's all down to the Albion scarf that my grandfather gave me to wear at my first game in 1960.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here